1. Ever had ramen noodles? How do you fix yours? Do you add anything to them? I had them when I was in college, I just warmed them in the microwave if I remember right adding water of course, but nothing else.
2. Do you like spicy foods? maybe a little spicy, I love Mexican food, but if it is too spicy I will not eat it.
3. Crispy or grilled chicken on your salad? I do not think I have had either. I was not able to eat salad for the longest time because of my gallbladder, and still not sure if I can eat it now or not.
4. Do you like corn on the cob? YES! I love it.
5. Pumpkin or apple pie? Pumpkin, but I love both. Coconut cream is my favorite though.
6. Dinner rolls or crescent rolls? Dinner rolls
7. How do you like your eggs? over easy
8. Most expensive meal you have ever eaten? probably one I did not pay for...not sure.
9. Do you like stir fry? no
10. What kind of pots and pans do you use? Paula Deen, my mom got them for me.
11. Do you like Brussel sprouts? no
12. Canned or fresh tomatoes? canned, I am not a huge fan of tomatoes
13. BBQ Chicken or Ribs? ribs, but we have chicken more often
14. Do you like coffee? no, but I love the smell of it.
15. Cupcakes or ice cream cake? ice cream cake
16. Hot dogs or polish sausage? hot dogs
17. Do you like cinnamon toast? Oh yes!
18. Do you eat dinner at the table or in front of the TV? in front of the tv
19. Do you like to BBQ? love it!
20. Do you like cold cuts? yes
21. Do you like rice? it is ok, I like it with Chinese food and Mexican food.
22. Macaroni and cheese? yes!
23. Key Lime Pie? no
24. Favorite Fair/Carnival Food? corn dogs
25. What kind of gravy do you like? why do I have to choose, I love gravy
26. Jalapeno Poppers? no
27. Broccoli/Chicken Alfredo? I have not had this, but it sounds really good. I looked it up on google, I would love it!
28. Do you like cottage cheese? no
29. Do you like lasagna? love it!
30. Do you like hard boiled eggs? yes