Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sunday Stealing- Identity Ask


Sunday Stealing



1: Favorite style of clothing- I like Bojo Chic, but I wear comfortable clothes these days.
2:
Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts? yes, from my co-workers.
3:
Have I ever kissed the last person I texted? not usually unless it is my husband, but we are usually with each other, so no reason to text.
4:
When did I last hold hands?  I held my son's hand Friday night, he is going through a hard time.
5:
How long does it take me to get ready in the morning? 1 1/2 hours
6:
Have I shaved my legs in the past three days? nope
7:
Where am I right now? home in my living room
8:
Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to? my husband
9:
How often do I wear a fake smile? not too often, it is typically sincere.
10:
When was the last time I hugged someone?  Friday night...my son.
11:
Is there anyone I trust even though I should not? My husband shares too much with his family about my family...so him for that reason.
12:
What is something I disliked about today? The St. Louis Cardinals were eliminated from the playoffs and ended their season, but I was not surprised or anything.  My KC Chiefs are also not on until Monday night.
13:
If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?  not sure.  Maybe some of my close online friends
14: What do I think about most?  my son
15:
Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?  behind it
16:
Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? neither, I text more than anything, but of those two...talking on the phone.
17:
Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens? no and no
18:
Do I believe in magic? no
19:
Do I believe in luck? yes
20:
What's the weather like right now? today is supposed to be sunny and low 80's
21:
What was the last book I've readShe Believes by Debbie Lindell
22:
Do I like the smell of gasoline?  yes
23:
What was the worst injury I've ever had?  I fell a couple of years ago and had pains in my arms for a year.  I could barely lift anything for a few days.
24:
Do I spend money or save it? spend
25:
Can I touch my nose with my tongue? no

9 comments:

  1. I don't have clue what bojo chic is, but then I never do know anything about styles of clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smile a lot because I was told to fake it 'til I make it. Maybe one of these days, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I text more than anything, but of those two...talking on the phone." Right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I text more as well That really stinks that the Cards got eliminated I like the cards and the angels right now they are still in the playoffs. It is a hard decision when
    they play each other

    hope you have a happy week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun meme and I am so sorry for whatever it is that your son is going through. A Mom's heart is only as happy as her happiest child. Blessings for this new week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed reading your Sunday Stealing answers! I can't touch my nose with my tongue either! My style of clothing seems to be "whatever fits"! Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lori, this is a fun meme! I enjoyed reading your answers. I hope your son is feeling better. Sorry about your Cardinals! I am crossing my fingers on my Yankees. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.