Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Sunday Stealing- More than Tuesday 4


https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/

https://mytuesday4meme.blogspot.com/
 
    



These are several questions stolen from the Tuesday 4 meme.
Also the Wednesday Medley.






1.   Have you ever known anyone that’s been on tv, including you?  My church choir used to be on tv at Christmas and I was in that, so I was on tv then.  I also went to high school with a girl who was in the movie Winter's Bone- Shelley Waggoner. 

2.   What do you find yourself buying all the time?  food and soda

3.   When was the last time you got a real letter in the mail?  over the summer, my pen pal sent me a letter. 

4.   Have you ever lived in a house/apartment that has been broken into?  no

5. Did you walk to school with your friends? Take a school bus? Ever have someone carry your books home from school?  I walked to school in middle school and rode the bus in middle school a little bit.  I never had anyone carry my books home from school...in high school my boyfriend took me home sometimes.

6. Do you like pumpkin seeds? Do you carve the pumpkin and roast the seeds? Do you buy packaged, prepared pumpkin seeds?  I like them, but I do not bother with any of that.

7. Does your car or did a family car have a name?  I have never named my cars.

8.  The first week of October was National Mystery Series Week. Do you sleuth alongside Nancy Drew or Miss Marple? Fan of Nero Wolfe?  Miss Marple!

9. Have you ever spent ages writing something on your computer when it suddenly crashed and you lost it all?  I do not think so.  I am always saving things as I go.

10. Are you one of those people who can sleep through anything?  yes and I have always been that way.  I slept through a house burning down and all of the sirens twice in my life of neighbor homes and during storms/tornadoes.

11. What type or kind of art do you like? And do you draw or paint yourself.  I am not sure what kind of art I like, but I am very into looking at architecture of buildings.  I cannot paint or draw at all.

12. If you went to London, where would you go first?  I don't even know.  I would go crazy looking at all of the buildings and castles (architecture again).

13.  What is one quote that you love to quote?


14.  Do you ever at times see the world in black and white?  not really

15. Do you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe? no

7 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOOOOO spookkkkkkkkky around here, love the background etc. smiles. ---I hope you have a lovely day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pyramid by I M Pei at the Louvre is so _________. I don't want to say perfect and I'm not enthralled with modern architecture or anything. The setting, the contrast with the palace... pretty breathtaking.

    Saint Peter's, the Sistine Chapel... there is too much for one lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping through sirens is a blessing...unless its your house on fire. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a quote from Isiah that I remind myself of often: "We are the clay, you are the potter." Sometimes, when I'm all bossy pants on those I love, I have to remember that He is the potter, not me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You like the architecture of buildings? You would love the Hall of Architecture at the Carnegie Museum in Pittsburgh. It's my favorite thing. They have life size replicas of bits of famous historic buildings from Italy, Greece, and more. It is so cool. I could stay there all day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know about it! Yes, I LOVE architecture. I will keep that in mind.

      Delete
  6. You decorate your blog so sweetly, in this case, cutely. It’s impressive that you sleep so soundly! I’ve slept through a car burning in the street and all the sirens, etc.. But it was when the twins were small, and I was always tired. Hope you have a great week, Lori.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.