Pages

Monday, October 28, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme- Ghostly Tell Tales

https://mytuesday4meme.blogspot.com/
Ghostly Tell Tales

1.   Believe in ghosts, spirits, or the supernatural?  I believe in angels and demons.  I am not sure how I feel about ghosts...I guess I feel they are more demons trying to get the attention of people.

2.   Ever had a supernatural experience?  Only with God.

3.   Favorite horror film?  not my favorite genre...but Josh showed me the movie Rebecca and I loved that one.  I will go with that, or Midnight Lace.

4.   Finish this line: Silently I walk in the moonless night alone.



9 comments:

  1. Midnight Lace was great! I'll have to re-watch that if I can find it.
    I don't think I'd want to walk on a moonless night alone.
    Have a great Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again.

    FUN FACTS: Joan de Beauvoir de Havilland AKA Joan Fontaine. Made in Japan. As was her older sister, Olivia de Havilland, who recently celebrated her 103rd birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Midnight Lace. I'll have to check it out. I usually only like the kind of campy, funny, or cheese type of horror film.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your answers. Have a good Tuesday.
    I haven't seen Midnight Lace in years and didn't think of this for
    an answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Midnight Lace! Poor terrified Doris in the elevator!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't do spooky movies at all. Ben did a two day stream for his birthday and he played spooky video games, and I listened in, but I didn't watch much. I have had a few weird supernatural experiences, but not for a very long time, which I am thankful for. I do agree, though, that supernatural phenomena are caused by demons, not the ghosts of deceased people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not heard of those movies so will have to investigate! Fun questions for the season!! God is always in control!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.