Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme- Autumn This Or That

https://mytuesday4meme.blogspot.com/
Autumn This Or That
Let me just say, I love all of these choices!

1.   Pumpkin Carving or Apple Picking?  pumpkin carving

2.   Yankee Candles or Roaring Fireplace?  I do not have a fireplace, but I wish I had one, so I will say fireplace.  I do love candles though.

3.   Hot Chocolate or Apple Cider?  both...ugh...hot chocolate.  It depends on my mood.

4.   Pumpkin Pie or Apple Pie?  Pumpkin pie with whipped cream

9 comments:

  1. I am going to post this for my Tuesday blog so thanks for the link! Our answers are not the same but I enjoyed reading yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love doing these. They are so much fun to think about the choices. I also like pumpkin pie with whipped cream but apple is my top fav. Mine goes up later tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! Have a lovely day friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your answers. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the pumpkin pie with whipped cream! Enjoyed your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right now I could go for a mug of hot cocoa and a slice of pumpkin pie! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lori, Enjoyed reading your answer my friend. Many Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate the idea of saying no to chocolate -- hot, cold or otherwise. But I love the scent of cinnamon so I chose cider. But at Starbucks, there's a shaker of cinnamon by the napkins and stirrers. So if we were at Starbucks, I could have both the chocolate taste and the cinnamon smell!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for pumpkin pie and whipped cream.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.