Pages

Monday, October 21, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme- Over & Over Again

https://mytuesday4meme.blogspot.com/
Over & Over Again

1.   One Movie You'd Watch Over & Over Again?  Sweet Home Alabama

2.   One Book You'd Read Over & Over Again?  I do not remember re-reading a book, but I think I could enjoy The Secret to Hummingbird Cake, Big Little Lies and All Girl's Filling Station again again.

3.   One TV Series You'd Watch Over & Over Again?  

F-R-I-E-N-D-S

4.   One Song You'd Listen To Over & Over Again?  I listen the The Cars a lot...all of their songs.


6 comments:

  1. Sweet Home Alabama is my fave to watch over and over too!! Great answers!! Have a great Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your answers. Have a good day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your answers. I love to see what people are reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watch that one too, cute movie! The Secret to the Hummingbird Cake sounds interesting. I put it in my Amazon cart. Friends is always a good watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori, It's nice to meet you via Tuesday4! I have loved these questions and have added some books to my wish list! I also love Friends. Have a great day and thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Friends is a good choice! ("He's her lobster!")

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.