1. An unforgettable day in my life. I am going to go with 9/11. Josh was 3 years old, I woke up
that morning and looked out the window and thought it is such a beautiful perfect day...not a
cloud in the sky. I got on my computer and a friend in Australia was asking "what is going on
in the US"? I turned on the Today show to see the first airplane hitting the world trade tower.
Josh watched the Nick Jr. channel while I was freaking out. I remember the whole day and how
scared I was and many days after that as well.
2. My favorite snacks chips, but it depends on my mood which ones and chocolate.
3. My biggest fashion accessory I wear a scrunchie in my hair a lot, my wedding ring and my
watch. I do not wear accessories much anymore. Sometimes a scarf in the winter.
4. My biggest celebrity crush It was probably Keifer Sutherland at one time. When he was in
24 saving the world.
5. One Hobby I would like to learn piano
6. My OCD habits since covid, I have to wash my hands, sanitize them and then lotion them.
I do this a lot more than in the past. I am a handwasher too working with kids, but it is in
7. If I could eat one last meal I have thought about this before. I see shows where they ask the
person on death row what their last meal would be. I really do not know. I have a lot of favorites.
If I could eat my Granie's cooking again though as my last meal, that is what I would do.
She was an amazing cook.
8. Working on my fitness I need to do that. During covid I walked everyday and when I went back
to work and I am eating healthier, but not working out. It doesn't seem to matter, I still need to
9. What I spend money on I spend a lot of money on bath and body candles, soap and hand
sanitizer, I also spend a lot on beauty products from Ulta.
10. My favorite recipe I think we just had a question like this, I do not use recipes very often,
but a favorite item for me to make is lasagne and cheesy burritos.
11. The best part of each season spring- everything is turning green and blooming and getting
warner, summer is fun because we can swim and stay out late also 4th of July, fall the leaves
changing and the holidays, winter I enjoy Christmas and snow. I enjoy them all.
12. A life lesson I’ve learned forgive and forget
13. My inspiration to blog- many years ago...about 20, I was part of the country graphics
community. We all had little country family websites and decorated them regularly. I met
lost a year ago was in that same community. Well at some point we started blogging, and to
be able to stay in touch, I started blogging. It was hard, that was a big community. Many of
those friends are on facebook now, but it isn't the same. I kept my blog over the years and I
have met new friends like you! I love meeting people and we help each other so much. I love
learning how other people do things and what they use for products, etc. I love the diversity
14. What’s inside my closet? Lots of clothes and shoes.
15. Let me brag a minute. I was on Spring Break this past week and I was able to get a lot done.
I got my hair cut and colored, went to the chiropractor, got a gift ready for my co-worker Tina...
her birthday is coming up and she made such a big deal of my 50th birthday, it is her turn now.
I got the house cleaned and put away Winter decorations from outside and put out Spring.
I cannot wait to plant flowers, but I do not do that until May. It is cold here still. I love getting
things done on breaks. I read a book too. Oh and Josh and I ate in an actual restaurant Tuesday
night. We have been ordering take-out, but we ate in the restaurant this time. The restaurants are
open here and have been, but now we can say we ate out for the first time since covid. It was
kind of nice.