Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Tuesday 4 Meme- Books/TV

 
Books/TV

Welcome to Tuesday 4 in memory of Toni Taddeo...
This week let's talk about books and TV programs you enjoy.

1. Are you enjoying a book right now and would you tell us about it? I am reading
a book a co-worker let me borrow called Commonwealth by Ann Patchett.  It is good
so far, but I am not sure what direction it is going.  I have not read anything about this
book.

2. Do you have a list of books you are looking forward to reading in the near future?
Oh definitely.  I add to this list all of the time.  I have a list at Goodreads.

3. What's on television (or YouTube, etc.) at your house?  I am filling this out and the news
is on.

4.What series have you followed religiously and why? (can be TV or book series)  I have 
several tv shows I watch.  The Good Doctor, New Amsterdam, The Black List, Clarice, 
A Million Little Things, Magnum P.I., Prodigal Son and many others.  I like to distract myself
with watching tv and reading.  There are several authors that I read many if not all of their books.



11 comments:

  1. Commonwealth by Ann Patchett is on my wishlist at the library. Hubby and I love The Blacklist, I hope that will be starting again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to get caught back on up the Black List, if only I had more hours in my day... sigh.. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started a list on Goodreads but have sadly neglected it. Maybe I should update it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy your answers.
    Have a good Tuesday.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved A Million Little Things but have missed the last two seasons. I wonder if it's on Netflix that I could catch up on it? I should get back on Goodreads and get myself organized. I am so bad about that. Have a blessed and happy Easter, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like books that keep me guessing while they develop. Ann Patchett is a very talented writer so it should all come together very well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too like The Good Doctor, A Million Little Things and New Amsterdam. I never watch the news, haven't for at least 15 years unless some disaster has happened that I hear about I will check that out. The news is always so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like The Good Doctor and New Amsterdam, too, and also The Resident. I enjoyed your answers! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed Commonwealth. I wished I had a bookgroup to talk about it but we didn't choose it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read some of Ann Patchett's work but haven't read Commonwealth. I enjoyed reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Popping in to wish you a wonderful, blessed Easter weekend, Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.