Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Sunday Stealing- Bun Toting Librarian

 

Bun Toting Librarian

  

 

 1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
 Probably something along the lines of "you look so tired".

2. What shirt are you wearing?  Black pajama shirt

3. Do you label yourself?  I try not to, but I am sure I do at times.

4. What does your watch look like?  It has a silver band with a silver face and
black numbers.

5. What were you doing at midnight last night?  I was asleep last night.

6. Last furry thing you touched?  Molly, she walked by to get a pat.

7. Favourite age you have been so far?  Probably around 28.

8. What is your current desktop picture?  I have rotating backgrounds of
ocean and mountain scenes.

9. If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to fly what would it be?
I would choose the money.

10. The last song you listened to?  I cannot remember.  I have been listening to
an audiobook in my car on the way to and from work and I do not listen to
music when I am at home.  It is actually probably some crazy song I play for
the kids. OH!  I played It's A Small World on Friday and we learned how to do
rhythm sticks.

11. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?  I do not go to
vending machines very often, but in the past couple of years I haven't had one
steal my money, but it has happened.  I am sure I either just walked away or
added more money.  I am not one to complain.

12. Would you move for the person you loved?  I would and I have.

13. Name three things that you have on you at all times?  I typically have
a drink, my bag and my phone.

14. What’s your favourite town/city?  I wouldn't say I have a favorite town.
I do not travel enough to have a favorite place and I wouldn't say it is where
I live either.

15. Does anything hurt on your body right now?  not really, but my legs were
hurting Friday night when I was at my mom's visiting from standing all 
day at school.



4 comments:

  1. I've tried to listen to audiobooks on numerous occasions, and podcasts too...invariable they start putting me to sleep. What IS that?! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was stopped at your vending machine answer... not one to complain... we get so used to our feelings and forget there are choices at times. I hate injustice, in general and each case in particular... I think I would be angry at the machine for yet another thing like that on the pile of life. I wonder could I just learn to accept it all and walk away... thanks for the mental exercise Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes, teacher tired legs! I'm blessed with restless leg syndrome so I get some extra jittery tingles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire teachers so much. I sure couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.