Cheeseburger in Paradise (1978)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
2) Jimmy sings that he'd like french fries with his burger. Do you prefer to dip your fries or drizzle the ketchup over them? dip. My dad always drizzled my fries with ketchup when I was a kid and I didn't mind it, but I prefer to dip them now. I don't like getting ketchup on my fingers.
4) Buffett fans call themselves Parrotheads. Concert attire for a well-dressed Parrothead often includes a Hawaiian shirt and a foam fin hat. What will you be wearing tonight? I am very casual on the weekend. We do not usually go out and do anything, just rest. I will likely have on sweats and a t-shirt.
6) Jimmy has some very famous fans. Paul McCartney asked him to play at one of his parties, and Barack Obama invited him to perform at a fundraiser. If you could invite anyone -- anyone at all! -- to play at your party, who would you ask? I really do not know. I do not have a favorite singer.
7) Jimmy was born on Christmas Day. Does your birthday fall on a major holiday? If yes, do you mind "sharing" your special day? no, my birthday was September 9th. I guess it is close to Labor Day.
8) In 1978, the year this song was popular, the Susan B. Anthony Dollar was first minted. The initial design was not a hit with the public because vending machines could not accept it. What's the last thing you bought from a vending machine? Barq's Rootbeer. That is a story in itself.
9) Random question -- If today's your birthday, your zodiac sign is Libra. When did you last check your horoscope? I never check my horoscope, but when I did, I was probably in high school or college. I am a Virgo.