Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Sunday Stealing- Mosher's blog

 

Mosher's blog


 
1. First thing you wash in the shower?  My hair

2. What colour is your favourite hoodie? gray and light blue

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?  yes

4. Do you plan outfits?  I have to.  I am so sleepy in the morning when
I wake up.  Things just go faster if my clothes are laid out

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?  I am fine.  I am waiting to watch
a Hallmark movie...which is a Christmas one, so I am excited.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?  My shirt has red sleeves.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?  I can't remember any.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?  no, I didn't go out (Saturday).

9. What are you craving right now?  nothing, I just ate dinner.

10. Do you floss?  Yes, always.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?  egg rolls

12. Are you emotional?  yes, very.  If you know about Young Living
essential oils though...I use an oil called Progessence Plus and it helps
with my emotions.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?  I probably did when I was younger.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?  bite and I think it is
weird every time I do it.

15. Do you like your hair?  I do.  I used to hate my curls, but I have learned 
how to work with them over the years and what kind of hair products to use
to make them look better.


10 comments:

  1. Hubs has curly hair that he keeps buzzed off. I love his curls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHH How spooky your blog looks (grin). Love it!---anyways, I hope you have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We started to watch the Hallmark movie but went to our DVR for La Brae instead. I'm not quite ready for Christmas stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My personal rule, no Christmas stuff until Thanksgiving. My boyfriend is ready for Christmas music the day after Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to watch a Christmas movie the other day, but I decided to wait. Living in the Deep South where it is still in the 80s during the day, it's hard to get into the Christmas spirit this early. I am excited for the holidays this year, though. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to handle my Christmas tree yet, though. I have kittens (7 months old) and I KNOW they will be climbing my tree and probably knocking it over. I need to come up with a plan to keep it upright, lol. Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curly hair in the south... I surrendered!! LOL Lori, I enjoyed your answers today! Have a great week ahead! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I listened to a new Christmas album yesterday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallmark Movies and Mysteries has started the holiday movies, haven't they?

    Embrace those curls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have! I think I have watched 3 so far...hahahaha. I love the holiday movies. :)

      Delete
  9. Perhaps you can offer me advice on how to control my sentient hair.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.