Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Sunday Stealing- Halloween

 

Halloween


 


1. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
We did in college twice I think.  Nothing 
happened, but it freaked me out.  Not my
thing.

2. Favorite horror monster or villain?
don't have one that I can think of.

3. If you were dared to spend the night in a
haunted house”, would you do it?  nope

4. Are you superstitious?  no

5. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?  no, but sometimes light
or shadows in my peripheral vision can spook me.

6. Ever made a potion of any sort?  no, I had a parent at the preschool
that was into witchcraft though and she sent the director of our program
a potion...grinded up dried leaves or whatever and it broke out the director
so bad she had to see a doctor.  When I told the director about the parent
being a witch, it scared her.

7. Do you get scared easily?  kind of

8. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?  no

9. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?  yes, I think 
graveyards are peaceful.

10. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?  neither

11. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters,
he person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep.
I am the person that is on the edge of my seat yelling at the characters.

13. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie? 
I am not sure.

14. What was your first Halloween costume?  The first one I remember
was a ghost.

15. If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf),
what would you pick?  I think it would be super cool to have an owl, but 
I will go with the wolf.  

BTW....Friday we had our Fall party at school.  We dressed up and had
a costume parade in the halls, we did pumpkin bowling and had glow
sticks that we did stem activities with. We had a really fun party for the
pre-k kids with their parents and it was over in a blink.  I had a great time
and I hope the kids did too.  Our public relations director snapped a 
picture of me at the parade, so I thought I would share.  My kids were 
walking right behind me, but you can't see them in this picture.
Happy Halloween!




10 comments:

  1. I love your costume - what fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your halloween at school sounds amazing. And I LOVE the costume!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love your costume. Hope you have a lovely day, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. how adorable you are in that cat in the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weren't you cute! That's a terrific costume!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made a very cute cat in the hat! I am sure the kiddos had fun!! Happy November!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to find another Missourian on the Internet. We'll be going through your area tomorrow on our way to see the Arkansas fall foliage. Make that WET fall foliage, because it's supposed to rain for the two days we'll be there. We're not far east of Kansas City.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lori, I think a cemetery is peaceful too! Your outfit was cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.