Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Sunday Stealing- Do you like...?


 

Do you like...?

 

                              


1. Do you like your handwriting?  I don't mind it.  I write a lot as a teacher, so
it has stayed pretty good.

2. Do you like roller coasters?  I used to.  Now that I am older, not as much.

3. Do you like scary movies?  If they aren't stupid...like horror...Friday
the 13th, etc.  If they are seriously scary, I kind of like them.

4. Do you like shopping?  If I had more money, I would love it.  I don't like
just looking.

5. Do you like to talk on the phone?  NO!  Not at all.

6. Do you sleep with the lights on or off?  off, I do have a night light so I can
see to get to the restroom.

7. Do you use headphones or earphones?  ear phones

8. Do you have tattoos? Do you want any?   no and no

9. Do you wear glasses?  yes

10. What is your strangest talent?  I'm not sure

11. Have you ever been in the hospital?   yes, when I had Josh and once when
I was younger with my tonsillectomy.

12. What color mostly dominates your wardrobe?  black

13. What’s your most expensive piece of clothing?  Maybe a coat or pair of 
shoes.  I do not typically buy expensive clothing with my job.  I get 
paint on me, etc.

14. Have you ever had braces?  no

15. Have you ever been on TV?  Yes, I was in our church choir many years
ago and they would put us on tv as a Christmas special.  I have also been
on the news...just as a spectator in a news event.  I had taken Josh to listen
to a local news anchor read to kids at the local library and they showed us
on the news.  Josh was a baby and I was still young and thin, so I was ok
with it.


10 comments:

  1. It's the same with me and clothing...I tend to get messy and would be upset if I ruined something expensive. Fun questions and answers. Have a blessed Sunday, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a beautiful Mother's Day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day, Lori! I too don't like to "just look". My Mom could do that all day--I find it exhausting and sort of depressing, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teaching means nicer handwriting. I wish I could do funky lettering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't buy expensive clothing, either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know several teachers with excellent handwriting. My daughter has always been able to do all sorts of lettering. . . and she is now a school teacher! Hope you've had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun questions again this week and I enjoyed your answers, Lori! My closet has lots of black too. Have a great week ahead!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. #1. I have had teachers with abysmal handwriting. Terrible when studying A-Level chemistry for example.

    #15. Better than my cricket appearance.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.