Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Tuesday 4 Meme- Inquiring Minds Wanna Know...


Inquiring Minds Wanna Know...

 Hello!  You are so welcome here at Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.   I hope you are enjoying the questions and the chance to blog about your likes, dislikes and opinions and find out about those of other people.  Be sure to visit around.  That is part of the fun.

Let's inquire about stuff....

1. What gets your blood to boiling?  Gas prices, inflation, birthing people...that the government thinks we are stupid enough to do what they want.  So many things.  Ok, I will stop.

2.What does a really good day look like for you? What makes you say, "That was a great day"?  If things go as they are supposed to or even better than expected.  Ok, that is a good day...let's see.  Maybe the part I said about when things go better than expected.  I like good surprises.  It is super easy to make my day.

3. Are you continuing to grow mentally, spiritually, talent wise or are you just marking time?  I hope I am growing in all areas.  I make an effort to do so, and I would think I will the rest of my life.

4. Have you changed your hair style since high school?   Why or why not?  I have.  I had the big 80-90's hair, so my hair is naturally curly, and it is a little big, but my bangs are gone.  I wore it straight for a long time too.  My sister-in-law talked me into wearing it curly again.  She perms her hair so she can wear her hair curly.


10 comments:

  1. Hey there! I agree with your answer on #1! Love the 80's big hair. I have been tempted to get another perm. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers! Yes, I think hair got bigger after the 60s. I never considered myself very political. But the last couple of years, I get so angry at what I can't control! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think we were on the same hair journey over the years! I now bounce back and forth between curly and straight. Currently, I'm in a straight phase. I'm not a big fan of the curly on me. And yep, all those things in #1 get my blood boiling, too! I hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree with your answer for #1. I've always been jealous of naturally curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always chuckle that people with curly hair want it straight and people with straight hair always want curly hair. Just human nature, I guess. I enjoyed your answers, Lori! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to hate my curly hair. I remember sitting behind a girl who had straight shiny hair and wished I had it. I remember blowing at her hair and she turned around and gave me a look until I told her how pretty here hair was. Funny how these questions evoke certain memories. I like having the option of wearing it natural or straightening it. I do have to straighten my bangs. They are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What are birthing people? I had curly hair as a toddler but it got straighter as I got older and it got longer then I had to pay for those curls, lol. I have straight hair now with a few curves in it. It is always a wonderful day when things go better than expected. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am agreeing with you on #1. I kind of think that blogging helps keep us growing. At least it makes us think. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, yes...birthing people....Puh-lease....drives me crazy too. I had the big 80's hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sister was curly. Mine was straight and very short. Now iam chin length. Hope you have a good day! 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.