Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Tuesday 4 Meme- Light...

 



Light...


Welcome to another Tuesday 4 by Toni Taddeo.

Let's talk about light, okay? You light up my life.. shine a light in the darkness, Miller Light. All kinds of light but how about at home?

1. Are you afraid of the dark? Is night or day your favorite time?  I am not really afraid of the dark.  I am careful if I am outside in the dark though.  I enjoy the light of the day, but also the quiet of the night.  I love them both.

2. Do you have night lights in your home?  I do.  I get up several times in the night, so I need to be able to see.  I do have them in other parts of the house though too so I can see if I need to leave my room at night.

3. How low do you set your air conditioning?  Do you adjust it through the day?  My A/C is set on 73.  I willº change it sometimes.  It has been in the 100's for a bit, so I have turned it down to 72º in the morning to cool off the house.

4. Do you keep any outdoor or indoor lights on all night?  We have our porch light on outside all of the time.



7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori. I enjoyed your answers to this week's questions. Hope you have a really great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both daylight and nighttime, too. I wouldn't want all one or the other. I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep my air around the same! I also, agree about light and dark like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your answers and your logo at the bottom is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be freezing in your house! My AC is on 79* in the summer. Fun questions and sorry I missed them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think if I lived in the country or a very quiet part of town I would keep a night on all night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad the hundreds didn't hit Michigan... had a few 90's here and there, and that was enough for me! We have a street light that is right outside out bathroom, so that illuminates a path for me at night if I have to get up. Loved your answers! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.