Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Tuesday 4 Meme- Topics and Conversation

 



Topics and Conversation


1. What subjects do you find you enjoy most in conversations?  I enjoy talking about book suggestions and favorite beauty supplies.

2. What topics do you try to avoid with friends or with family or even with strangers?  politics

3. What topics are difficult for you to talk about? Would you like that to change?  talking about death and sickness.  I would love to be able to have comforting words to say that actually sound genuine.

4. What topics really can get you going for good or for bad?  Things happening right now at school with the building and combining of the two biggest classes gets me going.  I have the largest pre-K class and they had me combine with another one.



5 comments:

  1. I enjoy talking about cosmetics and etc myself. I am always up for talking about books people recommend. Gosh... I hope you get the class issue straightened out. Large classes must be really difficult and probably not easy for kids either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the school situation is a problem. I am also sure that you are doing a great job with it and your kids. Will it be worth it when it is ovver?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your troubles at work. Smaller classes always make more sense!! I enjoyed your answers, Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smaller classes are much better for all concerned. Sorry this is happening. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori! I too avoid talking politics. Aw, sorry about the school situation, prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.