Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Tuesday 4 Meme- Toys

 



Toys

 Hello. It's time for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.  I hope you are enjoying them.  I welcome ideas for questions or themes, so feel free to let me know.

Could we talk about toys?  Toys are important to children and sometimes to adults as well.   There are memories tied up with toys we loved, toys we miss having in our lives.  We found comfort in them, excitement with them and just fun times over all.

1. What was your favorite all time toy?  Barbie and my doll house my Granpa made.
2. What kind of toys did you enjoy growing up?  Barbie, Raggedy Ann and Andy
3.  I think certain bric a brac in the home could be a kind of grown up's toy.  What is in your home just purely to make you happy?  Ceramic items my Granie made.  
4.What games were your favorites and do you still play any games?  We played Trivial Pursuit when we first got married and Monopoly with Josh and some other games like Uno.  When I was little I enjoyed Monopoly, Battleship, checkers, cards, Yahtzee, Operation and Life.  Now we mostly just play computer games.  Josh had some games we would all play...Family Feud and Match Game.  They weren't computer games, but we played on our tv and they were on CD.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori!! Our kids got a Battleship game for Christmas one year and I think Mr D and I played it more than they did! Hope you're enjoying a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved playing the game of Life with my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun Tuesday 4!! Seems we all played Monopoly!! Now I want to have a Monopoly night!! LOL Great answers, Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted a doll house! I think Barbie tops the list of most popular toys for so many girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't remember much about my childhood toys, I know I had a blue soft doll with a porcelain face don't know what became of it. I wasn't into Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, my dad was an insurance man so I played an insurance agent. I actually bought a cheap ledger and receipt pads at the five and dime to use to play with..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved a lot of those games too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.