Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Sunday Stealing- High School

https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/

                                                             


Your high school graduation class of: 1988

1. Did you marry your high school sweetheart?  no

2. Type of car?  Ford Fairmont

3. What kind of job?  McDonald's

4. Where did you live?  Reeds Spring, MO

5. Were you popular in school?  I was friends with everyone, but not popular.  

6. Were you in choir/band?   I was in choir

7. Ever get suspended?  no

8. If you could would you go back?  no

9. Still talk to the person that you went to prom with?  sometimes....we are facebook friends.  I hear about his nephew on the football team and hearing their last name called takes me right back to high school.  I have written him about his nephew before.  My prom date David lives in New Mexico, I am im Missouri.  I work where we went to school, so I still hear about their family.

10. Did you skip School ?  no

11. Go to all the football games?  yes, David played football and I was a cheerleader for a while and my dad was a football coach.

12. Favorite subjects?  choir, French, Chemistry

13. Do you still have your yearbook? yes

14. Did you follow the "original" career path?  no, I thought I would be a medical technician, but I was not dedicated enough to school for that.  I changed my major pretty quick.

15. Do you still have your class ring?   I did not want one, I got diamond earrings instead and I am sure I have them somewhere.


16. Favorite teacher?  My dad, he was a high school typing, business math and business machines teacher when I was in school, later he taught keyboarding on computers, but he didn't like the computers.  He was also a football coach.  Here is a picture of me following my dad.  I was a senior, I was wearing David's letter jacket and it looks like I had some crazy bandana tied around my neck.  I am carrying math books and I believe this picture was taken as a picture to show relatives in the school.


17. What was your style?  I am pretty classic style.  In high school in the 80's everything had to match...right down to your underwear.  I still do that sometimes....old habits.

18. Favorite Shoes?  I wore pump heels a lot when I was younger, even in college.  I hate them now.

19. Favorite thing to eat for lunch?  BBQ Sandwich, they had them available everyday in the cafeteria.

20. Favorite band?   Maybe Def Leppard?  I got way more into music in college.

21. High School Hair?  See photo above.



22. How old when you graduated?

10 comments:

  1. Thats such a cute photo of you and your dad :) BBQ sandwich sounds great. I didn't eat in school until my junior year when we had to. Before that we all went home for lunch. My mom made my lunches and I hardly ever liked what she made :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo of you and your dad.

    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah - Def Leppard - a great British rock institution from the city of Sheffield. They were around when I left school but very young and they hadn't conquered America yet.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your answers. What a great photo of you and your dad, smiles.

    Have a great day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture of you and your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the pic of you and your dad too. Interesting that he was also your teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot imagine wearing pumps in high school... I only wore them to prom and my wedding! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I learned that your dad was a teacher and coach, that you were a cheerleader and had your boyfriend's letter jacket, AND that you teach at you old school. I think all of that is pretty cool... and I love your 80s hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bombed out of chemistry and I took 1 year of French. That is nice that your dad was there with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.