1. Did you marry your high school sweetheart? no
2. Type of car? Ford Fairmont
3. What kind of job? McDonald's
4. Where did you live? Reeds Spring, MO
5. Were you popular in school? I was friends with everyone, but not popular.
6. Were you in choir/band? I was in choir
7. Ever get suspended? no
8. If you could would you go back? no
9. Still talk to the person that you went to prom with? sometimes....we are facebook friends. I hear about his nephew on the football team and hearing their last name called takes me right back to high school. I have written him about his nephew before. My prom date David lives in New Mexico, I am im Missouri. I work where we went to school, so I still hear about their family.
10. Did you skip School ? no
11. Go to all the football games? yes, David played football and I was a cheerleader for a while and my dad was a football coach.
12. Favorite subjects? choir, French, Chemistry
13. Do you still have your yearbook? yes
14. Did you follow the "original" career path? no, I thought I would be a medical technician, but I was not dedicated enough to school for that. I changed my major pretty quick.
15. Do you still have your class ring? I did not want one, I got diamond earrings instead and I am sure I have them somewhere.
16. Favorite teacher? My dad, he was a high school typing, business math and business machines teacher when I was in school, later he taught keyboarding on computers, but he didn't like the computers. He was also a football coach. Here is a picture of me following my dad. I was a senior, I was wearing David's letter jacket and it looks like I had some crazy bandana tied around my neck. I am carrying math books and I believe this picture was taken as a picture to show relatives in the school.
17. What was your style? I am pretty classic style. In high school in the 80's everything had to match...right down to your underwear. I still do that sometimes....old habits.
18. Favorite Shoes? I wore pump heels a lot when I was younger, even in college. I hate them now.
19. Favorite thing to eat for lunch? BBQ Sandwich, they had them available everyday in the cafeteria.
20. Favorite band? Maybe Def Leppard? I got way more into music in college.
21. High School Hair? See photo above.
22. How old when you graduated?