Pages

Friday, April 10, 2020

Saturday 9- The Easter Bunny Bop

http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com/

The Easter Bunny Bop



Saturday 9: The Easter Bunny Bop (2015)

Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.

1) This song encourages little ones to celebrate Easter by doing a little dance. Do you feel like dancing this morning?  I could dance, I just walked a little on my treadmill, so I have some energy.

2) Everyone in this video is wearing bunny ears. Target, Amazon and other retailers sell bunny ear headbands sized for adults and priced at about $5. Will you be wearing bunny ears, or perhaps a more conventional chapeau, this weekend? Or, because of the corona virus, will your Easter attire be the same as any other day?  I have bunny ears, but I will probably not wear them.  I thought about making a video for the kids with bunny ears on to wish them a Happy Easter.  We will see.
3) This week's featured artists, The Bounce Patrol Kids, are a children's entertainment juggernaut: CDs, DVDs, downloads, and t-shirts. Additionally, they often update their YouTube channel because they want children the world over to have access to their upbeat, energetic songs for free. Besides the Bounce Patrol, what's the last YouTube video you watched?  I tried to watch a walking video on YouTube this morning, but my internet has been crazy and it went off at the time.  

4) According to Forbes magazine, the average American household spends $20.66 on candy each Easter. Will you be consuming candy this weekend?  Possibly, we would have to get some.

5) The biggest chocolate Easter egg was made in Italy, measured 34 feet tall and weighed a staggering 15,000 lbs. Do you thinks it's possible to have too much chocolate?  Oh yes.  I love chocolate, but I eat it in moderation.
 
6) After chocolate, the top-selling Easter candy is Peeps Marshmallow Chicks. They're so popular that, in 2018, they were the subject of a Jeopardy clue. Do you often watch Jeopardyno, I did in college some.

7) Jelly beans are also popular this time of year. In a 2019 poll, jelly bean fans responded that Jelly Belly Buttered Popcorn is their favorite flavor. Sam is crazy about cherry. Do you have a favorite?  I love that buttered pop corn flavor too, but I just like to eat jelly beans all the flavors.

8) We've been talking a lot about sweets this morning. The only holiday that generates more candy sales is Halloween. When do you eat more candy: Easter or Halloween?  Halloween

9) Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What makes you feel refreshed or rejuvenated? A good night's sleep and a nice hot shower.


10 comments:

  1. I used to put bunny ears on our (now angel) dogs. Doing a little video for the kids sounds great; if you do, I hope you'll share it here with us? Happy Easter, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...you should put those ears on and make a video, grin. Have a beautiful Easter, Lori. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so remember my teaching days at the same time of raising our dearest daughter.. most of the time it seemed I was on a spinning treadmill. I think a real treadmill would have been a great idea. I certainly needed more energy. Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you send some of that energy over this way? I need to shake off the lethargy that's settled in. I think it's the yucky weather we've been having. Sigh. Have a blessed and happy Easter, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a shower loving gal, too! Do you (like me) sing in the shower?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popcorn is my second favorite jelly belly flavor. Pear is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love chocolate, but I eat it as soon as I see it. I have no will power when it comes to chocolate and ice cream

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.