Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Sunday Stealing- More COVID 19 Questions

https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/

 





 


1 – What is something you are doing due to the pandemic that you normally don’t do? After the pandemic will you continue to so this?  I have actually been walking on my treadmill again.  I started last week.  I figure this will be a good time to get some habits started and I used to exercise all of the time.  We will not be going back to school, so I have this time, plus the summer to work on it.  We will see from there...hopefully I can keep it up that long.

2 - What made you happy, sad, or frustrated today? List, all big and/or small, as there may be some of one or all of these feelings!  I was able to re-connect with my former music minister from church and his wife.  They have been gone from our church for 20 years probably.  I have been watching him sing on his facebook page.  He has the most beautiful voice and it makes me happy and made me smile.  I am hoping his wife will sing with him soon, she has a beautiful voice too.  I have also been feeling grief over the lives lost during this virus.

3- What is one of the first things you will do when the pandemic is over?  Well, I imagine we will be able to get back into the school to work on the classroom.  They do not want us in there much right now.

4 – Are you an essential employee or do you know someone who is? Is this affecting you in some way?  My husband is an essential employee (construction).  He is actually working in one of the hospitals here and has seen the Covid-19 patients being taken to rooms.  It scares me to death that he could bring that home when Josh and I are staying in.

5 – What are you doing to destress during this stressful time?  I am walking on my treadmill and keeping up with my religious community.  I think most people in my circles are reading the Bible and in prayer more than ever right now.  I am not really hearing fear, just more time to spend with the Lord.  I am at peace...most of the time. 

6 – Have you tried any new recipes during this time? Please share your recipe if you want to.  no, not really

7 – Have you always lived where you do now? If not, how did you wind up in the place you currently live?  I have lived here since we got married.  We had hoped to move to a little bigger house, but it just didn't work out for us.  We almost have our house paid for now.  Why leave?

8- Where is the last place you visited on-line?  I just visited my former music minister's current church and listened to him sing and listened to their church service.  He is in Scottsdale, Arizona...Dream Center Church.

9- What is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?  I am not sure...my co-worker Lori thanks me all of the time for having so much grace with her.  She thinks that is a great quality of mine...I don't know...I never thought about it that way at all.  I just go with the flow.  In any case, I thought that was nice of her to say.

10 – Tell me about the last photo on your camera (phone or real camera or both!)  Did I tell you guys we had a  parade in our cars for my great-niece Chloe?  She turned 10.  I have a picture of her on my camera which is the last picture and the very last thing is a video of me reading Goodnight Moon to upload for the kids...which I did last week.

Happy Easter if you celebrate!  Jesus is ALIVE!


10 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Lori! The car parade sounds like fun. We will be doing something like that on Thursday for our grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have a parade for Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a Happy Resurrection Day, my friend. That parade sounds awesome, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning and happy Easter! Good for you doing all that exercise! I feel like such a slug...no motivation at all. I need to get over it! Wow, it's great that your husband can work. Construction is not considered essential here in PA so my hubby's been home for 3 weeks now. The parade idea is awesome! I bet that made her day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my friend's son just turned 9. They are part of a giant family, and they all did a car parade for him. I loved the pictures, his smile was HUGE! Have a wonderful Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When Chloe's faraway-in-the-future kids are in school and learn about the pandemic, you know she'll tell them about the parade. How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are a lot of things to feel grief over these days, I'm afraid. I'm glad your niece had a car parade. That's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One thing that is good with lockdowns and isolations - you start to think about what you want to do and perhaps attack those things that you have pushed aside during more open times.

    That's a good thing I guess.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Easter blessings, Lori! He is Risen indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lori, it sure was a different Easter this year! We are hoping for good news from the cardiologist on Monday, so we can go back to our home in Pa. We miss our home so much! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.