1. Name a highlight of your day- We were almost out of toilet paper and my husband went to so many stores looking for some yesterday and today, but with no luck. I had posted on a site where a person was looking for toilet paper that we had not found any in three different towns. My co-worker Beth saw that post...texted me later in the evening and asked if we found toilet paper. I said no. She said she got us some! I met her and now we have toilet paper for a while. It was a 12 pack. I am so thankful to her. I was kind of starting to get a little stressed about it.
2. What made you smile today? When I met Beth for the toilet paper she did the cutest thing....since we could not hug each other, she did sign language for "I love You", but those middle fingers you put down...she kissed those and turned her hand around to me and said "I love you". I did the same back. I miss my friends.
3. What made you laugh today? My husband was making fun of a show I was watching. The show was so depressing, but I just had to keep watching it. He was making cracks. The show was called Tales from the Loop on Amazon Prime. It is science fiction.
4. Recall a time when you needed encouragement. When my dog Mandy died. I did not take it well at all and I got the best comfort from one of my students. She had told me her dog died over the weekend too. It was something we talked about and shared. We have not spoken of it since, but she really was a comfort to me. I miss school.
5. What is a luxury you are thankful for Maybe the nice toilet paper like Charmin. We have been trying some off brand stuff. You can't be picky right now.
6. Favorite childhood memory I loved doing things with my dad. He would take me running errands with him. Just spending time with him.
7. Favorite song–and why? I do not have one favorite song. I love lots of songs.
8. Where is your favorite place? Why? My house, I feel safe and comfortable.
9. What is your favorite scent I like bakery scents like blueberry muffin, sugar cookie and coconut smells like sun screen.
10. What is your favorite topic to talk about? I find a lot of peace when I get to talk about God. My co-worker Lori is a Pastor's wife and she is amazing to talk to. I miss her too.
11. What do you like doing so much that you lose track of time? READ! I love reading books. I like to talk about books too. I am currently reading What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty.
12. If you had 5 minutes and the whole world was forced to listen, what would you say? Jesus loves you and Be Kind and love one another. I would say more than that, but that is the gist.
13. Whose life do you envy the most, and why? I do not envy anyone. I know what I may think is great may not be at all, so I just try to be happy being myself.
14. What would you different with your education if you got a chance to start over? I would have be an education major when I first went to college and started teaching earlier, then I would get my masters.
15. What would you do with your life if you had no fear? I would try more things like sky diving, bungee jumping...I am afraid of heights, so those are big no's for me.