Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

 

Happy Thanksgiving


I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.    We will be spending Thanksgiving at our house this year eating turkey and all of the fixings, watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.  We will probably DVR the Dog Show and we will watch football.  I am sure there will be Hallmark movies to catch up on.  Maybe some online Christmas shopping.  We shall see.  My mom will be joining us.  It will be a fun day.  Have a great one!  I will be decorating for Christmas Friday too.  I cannot wait.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Lori, have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving. My husband said he will drag up the Christmas stuff from the basement tomorrow while I am at work. (NOTICE he said "drag"--but honestly he is like a kid in candy store, lol)---no football here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not watching football either. Karl will be though.

      Delete
  3. We will be getting "Christmas" out this weekend. Probably not tomorrow. Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.