Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme- The Language of Flowers

  


                   The Language of Flowers


1. What is your favorite flower?  I do not really have a favorite flower.  I love them

all.

2. Do you know your birth flower? How about your state flower?    My September
birth flower is the Aster and the state flower is the Hawthorne.



3. Is there a plant you love having in your house or garden?  I love the ones that attract butterflies
and hummingbirds and also ones that mosquitoes do not like...I believe marigolds are good for some of that.

4. If you could plant a dream garden, what would you plant in it?  I would have someone who
knows what they are doing plant me a garden.  The soil in Missouri is all rocks and clay.  It is hard to plant and not everything will grow here.  I would want it to be really colorful and attract butterflies and hummingbirds and feed the bees.  It would also need to fit our weirdo weather.
I would also just want something simple that I could take care of.  Unless I can have a gardener.






7 comments:

  1. I like butterflies and hummingbirds too and do have flowers that attract them. I love your siggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get plenty of bees and butterflies but there are too many cats around to actively encourage the local wild birds in to feed. I wish we had hummingbirds here though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picture. Thanks for sharing.
    I enjoyed all of your answers today.
    Have a good Tuesday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about the gardener!! Fun questions and answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. would be great to have a gardener for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best perfumes are not necessarily the most expensive ones nor do they have to be made by the most popular perfume brands. In short, the fact that a perfume is high-end doesn't mean it is made with expensive ingredients. Parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.