Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Sunday Stealing- My Favorite Things

 




 

Your favorite songs  current songs would be Bang by AJR or songs by the
Jonas Brothers. I also like Twenty-One Pilots and Imagine Dragons

Your favorite bands  favorite current bands are listed above.  I do not like 
a lot of current music though.  I love The Cars, Mettalica, Guns & Roses,
Black Sabbath,  Queen.  I like older music and music from the 80's.  
I listened to The Pet Shop Boys some this week.

Your favorite actors or actresses  I am not that into actors and actresses
to have favorites.

Your favorite books  books by Fannie Flagg, Riley Sager, Heather
Gudenkauf, Greer Hendricks, Karin Slaughter, The Silent Patient
was a great book, Before We Were Yours, The Woman in The Window, 
Necessary Lies and Anxious People is a good book too.

Your favorite movies  I can't say I really have favorite movies.  This would 
be a great question for Josh and so would the actor actress question.  He
has definite opinions and he likes classic movies.

Your favorite TV shows  I have been enjoying several on Disney + lately, 
I also like The Good Doctor.  I have quit watching several shows due to 
political agenda.  I am not interested in hearing that stuff when I am
trying to watch tv and relax.

Your favorite foods/drinks  Mexican and Chinese food and Pepsi or Sweet Tea.
Your favorite kitchen appliance  Microwave

Your favorite animal  dog




Your favorite scents   bakery scents (sugar Cookie, blueberry cheesecake,
pumpkin, apple pie, etc).

Your favorite things you do in your free time  read, watch tv or play
games.  

Your pet peeves  People that lie or are mean.

Things you collect  I don't really have a collection, but I buy a lot of 
make-up.

Things you like to swap  Books

Places you've been  San Antonio, TX, Orange Beach, AL, Kissimee FL, 
many places in Oklahoma and all over Missouri.  I have visited 
Arkansas and Kansas too.

Places you'd like to visit  I want to stay in a winter cabin in Tennessee
or Colorado (mountains),I also want to go back to the Gulf....or Florida.
It seems Florida is cheaper, but I would rather go back to Orange Beach
or Gulf Shores.  Maybe we can do all of those things in the future.

classes you liked in school  French, Chemistry, choir and choraliers

crafts you would like to learn  everything


3 comments:

  1. I think you might have the wrong Sunday Stealing on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grin...I wasn't going to mention what Gloria said, LOLOLOL...BUT its all good, smiles. Thanks for the smiles, and I hope you have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... totally different list of questions than I got! But I still enjoyed your answers! Have a good week ahead, dear Lori! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.