Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Sunday Stealing- Thanksgiving

 

Thanksgiving


 

 

1) What teacher are you most thankful for and why? What did you learn from him
or her? My dad for sure. He taught typing, but he taught me to drive, how to
be independent, how to tie my shoes, to believe in myself, do the best I can. 
I could go on and on, but he was a wonderful man.  I am so thankful he
was my dad.





2) What’s the season you’re most thankful for, and what’s your favorite part of each
season? I am most thankful for summer.  I am able to spend time with my family
and not have to worry about going to bed early.  I can read and do a lot of fun 
things.  In the winter I am thankful for snow and snuggly blankets, in the Spring,
I am thankful for new life, the leaves growing back and turning green and the 
flowers blooming.  In the Summer I am thankful for the bright sunny days and
carefree nights.  In the fall I am thankful for for my classroom kids and the
beautiful colors fall brings.  The weather is about perfect too.

3) What electronic device are you most grateful for, and what does it add to your life?
I am going to say my laptop.  I am able to stay connected with friends blogging
and I also enjoy playing games online.  My phone drives me crazy.

4) What musician or type of music are you most thankful for?  I am just thankful
that music exists.  Music can make me travel through time back to a specific 
moment, it can make me feel better, it help me in my praise.  I am thankful for
it all.

5) What are you most grateful for that brings beauty to your daily life?  My family.
Karl, he makes me laugh and takes care of us.  Josh fills my heart.  My mom 
listens to me and helps me navigate life.  My dogs make me happy and feel 
at ease.

6) What philanthropic cause or organization do you feel thankful for?  I am thankful
for Convoy of Hope, which helps people after natural disasters.  I am also
thankful for people that help feed people that are hungry.  These are the
organizations we donate to.

7) What foods are you most thankful for?  chocolate

8) What local store or restaurant are you most grateful for? How does it contribute to 
your quality of life?  I am most thankful for the Dollar General really close to my
house.  It saves me a lot of time not having to drive to Wal~Mart.  It gives me
more time at home.

9) What book are you most grateful for, and why?  The Holy Bible...it is a book
on how to live life and a book to find hope.

10) What act of kindness has made the greatest difference in your life? 
appreciate all acts of kindness, but maybe I should say I am most thankful
for the person that took the time to ask me if I knew Jesus and led me to
Christ.  My life changed that night.  I had no direction before I found God.

11) What challenging experience has ended up changing your life for the better?
Going back to college to be a teacher.  The college classes were fine, but the 
student teaching was terrifying at first.  I had to tell myself I could do it and
that it would not last forever.  I did it and I am so glad I did.

12) What vacation are you most grateful for?  Orange Beach, AL trip.  We
stayed in an ocean front condo and watched the dolphins play every morning.
We did so many fun things, but it was such a perfect vacation.

13) Name three days in your life that you feel especially grateful for.  The day I gave
my life to Jesus, the day I got married and the day I had Josh.  Those days
all molded my life for the better.

14) What product do you use on a daily basis that you most appreciate?  I have a
lot of products I love and appreciate.  

15) What, from this year, do you feel most grateful for?  I am most grateful for
being able to go back to the primary school and get back to work with the
littles.  They have my teacher heart.




9 comments:

  1. Hubs is shaking in his shoes about starting student teaching in January. But he's happy to finally be just about there and done. He loves 3rd through 5th grade the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tribute to your dad!

    Your answer to #8 makes me appreciate Target more. It's a grocery store and a drugstore in one, which saves me time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cannot imagine teaching littles. My hat's off to you!

    What a lovely tribute to your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a lovely tribute to your father.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture of you and your dad. I know we were both daddy's girls. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great photo and testimony of you and your dad's relationship! I should have said my parents, who were my first teachers for goodness sake. But I had great teachers in school. I enjoyed your answers, Lori! Have a blessed week ahead and Happy Thanksgiving! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. #4 - I couldn't agree more. Music is wonderful.

    Chocolate - mmm.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.