Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Sunday Stealing- LEP 2

 




1. Would you rather be the guest or the host? Guest. I enjoyed being the host
when I was younger. I do host Thanksgiving and Christmas though and
I like that.

2. What do you like to wear when you feel fancy?  I never feel fancy anymore. 
If I have to dress up, I wear my jumpsuit and heels with a kimono.  That
is probably what I will wear to preschool graduation.

3. How often do you try something completely new?  not that often

4. Do you enjoy weddings?  not really.  I know that sounds bad, but just
being real.

5. Have you ever had something customized?  I do this a lot.  I have things 
for my classroom that are customized and I give Etsy gifts that are customized.

6. Do you cook spontaneously or meal plan?  I am a planner.

7. Books you like to read over and over.  I do not really read books over and
over.  I just started reading again a few years ago, so I always feel like there 
is so much for me to read for the first-time right now, I just read new to me 
stuff.  Bible is over and over and possibly a religious self-help book, but
otherwise, I am looking for new stuff to read.

8. What are you really good at?  I am too hard on myself to think I am really
good at anything.

9. Do you sleep with windows open or a fan on?  no.  I get cold easily.

10. What is the easiest recipe you know?  lasagna is pretty easy and cheesy 
burritos.  I like to make those, so they are easy for me.  You know what..
I make a lot of playdough for the kids at school.  That is really easy.

11. Are you comfortable starting conversation with strangers?  not at all

12. Do you prefer quiet, or ambient noise when you relax?  ambient noise.

13. Who is your most adventurous or exciting friend?  I think most of my 
actual "friends" are kind of reserved like me.

14. What do you eat when you can’t decide what to eat?  snacks, chips
or cookies.

15. Do you have any funny pet stories?  Yes, but I am not sure if I can
express it where it will sound funny.  When my dogs were puppies, I
was in Josh's room cleaning out his closet.  He was trying on clothes, 
so he was in there too.  We were getting all of his too small clothes out
of his closet.  ok, well we got everything bagged up and ready to donate
and I went out into the living room and Mandy and Molly were in there
with socks and underwear they had stolen off the floor from Josh's room.
Molly had a pair of underwear around her neck and as you can see below,
Mandy was running off to try to not get into trouble.  I thought it was 
hilarious.  I have a story about Meisha too that is funny.  My dogs are
characters.
.





8 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard at the dog picture. They are such funny creatures, dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #8 -- Don't be so hard on yourself! We who read your blog know that you are good at being good. You're a careful, caring teacher. We know that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you about re-reading books--there are just so many new and great ones, I don't re-read often.

    And I would say you're very good at creating a learning environment for all students, you're good at inclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't reread often, either. And you sound like you're very good at your job and being a mom to Josh. I had a hard time with that question, too, because I have similar thoughts. I miss having a pet sometimes. Good story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny about Molly and Mandy laying claim to Josh's clothes. That picture's hilarious! Etsy has the best stuff; I could spend hours browsing, 'just because.' Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Etsy too. Wishing you a beautiful week ahead. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny dog stories!! Lori, I enjoyed your answers today. Always fun!! Have a blessed week ahead!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.