Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Tuesday 4 Meme- True Crime and Mystery

 



                True Crime and Mystery

 Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we try to give you topics to discuss each week. Hopefully it helps with your blogging, gives a bit of fun and helps you meet new friends.

This week we are talking about true crime and mystery.  I think this week's question might need some thinking cap time!


1. Was there a notorious crime in the news that caught your attention or interest? Did you follow that case to it's conclusion?  If there was no solution, do you pay attention to news about the case long after? (for instance the Lindbergh kidnapping case.. Patty Hearst, etc., )  I always wondered what happened to JonBenet Ramsey.  I don't really pay attention to the case anymore, just why someone would want to kill her?  There are a lot of cases like that I just do not understand.  Click the picture to read the latest:



2.Does the mystery genre of literature and movies interest you?  Does any one book ,series or movie stand out for you?  I love mystery movies and I love Agatha Christie books and movies, but I am not typically a fan of reading mysteries.  I like a psychological thriller, but not a mystery.

3.  Ever play Clue or any one of the new mystery games available?  Do you enjoy solving mysteries or puzzles?  I have played Clue.  I enjoyed that when I was young.

4. Some towns are known for mysteries that took place there.  Do you have something like that in your town or state?  If not.. how about telling us about something that has always puzzled you!  There are a couple of cases from close to my house that had me wondering.  The biggest case was of the Springfield Three.  The two girls had just graduated high school in 1992 and went missing along with the mom of one of the girls.  It is a huge case here and they have no idea where the girls are.  It is believed they are dead, but they have not found them.  I had just graduated college when they went missing, so I think that is why I remember the case so much.  They weren't that much younger than me.  They had many leads but were never able to quite figure out who was responsible.  I do keep up with the cases close to my home.  You can click on the picture to learn more.




5 comments:

  1. That is a great answer for #1. I wonder too about her.
    I didn't play along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute signature picture, Lori! Another interesting Tuesday 4. There are lots of missing people stories from everywhere and it does get a little scary. It is always fun to visit here! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure there are even more missing people that don't make the news. I remember hearing of the Springfield Three. That is a cute siggy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I remember the JonBenet Ramsey case. So sad. Another one I remember here that was huge, was the Kyron Horum (spelling) case of a missing boy. So heartbreaking. They've never found him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.