Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Sunday Stealing- LEP

  

                                 


1. Do you buy things when you want them or wait for sales? I typically 
wait for sales.  Many of the items I purchase will go on sale a few times 
and at least two times a year.  Unless I run out of something.  I pick a sale. 
I try to plan.

2. Do you think time moves slowly or quickly?  Just depends.  Sometimes 
time goes by so fast.  Usually when we have a lot going on or if I am off work.
It can go slow when I am in some meetings.

3. How often do you spend time alone?  Rarely.  I am ok with that though.

4. What’s something that has changed in the last month?  Here, I think schools
all have plans for having to shut down.  We never had to close last year and
neither did many of the schools here in Missouri, but we have had several to
close last week close to our district.

5. What’s the best part of your job, profession?  Being around kids.  They are
so sweet.

6. How many pens do you have?  I don't even know.  A lot.

7. What are your healthiest habits?  I wash my hands and sanitize them a lot.

8.. Do you have a favorite postage stamp?  I don't guess I have one.  I have
never thought about this.  I do enjoy Christmas stamps.

9. Who did you talk to the most this week?  My assistant Jamie, she is with me 
in my classroom much of the day.

10. What’s on your bedside table?  My alarm clock, tv remote, Vick's
and Neosporin
.
11. How often do you try something new?  Not that often.  Sometimes the school
throws a curve and we have to change plans, but we are used to that by now. 
OH!  I have been summoned to jury duty again.  That is new.  That is in a 
couple of weeks.

12. What are some of your grocery list staples?  We butcher our own meat, so
vegetables, milk and eggs, pepsi, root beer, bread and snacks.

13. Do you have a favorite poet?  not really

14. What interesting fact do you know?  I think a lot of things are interesting. 
I am super interested in history of the U.S.  That is why I love historical fiction
so much.  I like reading about things that are not so well known or have been
covered up.

15. Do you fold laundry right away or do it later?  right away.



9 comments:

  1. Have you read The Personal Librarian? When I read your comment about reading historical fiction, I thought I would recommend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you for the recommendation. I have it in my "to read" list now. :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't know you butchered your own meat--do you have farm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband's parents do, so we get our meat from them. It is their Christmas present to all of the kids and grandkids. It tastes better too. We get a half beef every year.

      Delete
  3. I love your Valentine blog look! My book group is readint The Personal Librarian sometime this spring.

    #3 I live alone and spend the majority of my time alone. And #5 yes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with jury duty!

    I should follow your lead keep my remote on the bedside table. I try to keep it on top of the TV, but I don't. I recently made myself CRAZY looking for it and after searching forever discovered I'd made it into my bed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We used to get a half a beef every year too, but we bought it from a dealer and then butchered it. I miss those days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to look for that book too. I like historical fiction. I enjoyed your post today, Lori! Have a good week ahead!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wanted to be on a jury, but when I have been summoned I've been dismissed because I was a news reporter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.