Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Sunday Stealing- The End of the Year

 

The End of the Year

                                   

 1. Something that made you cry this year?  Remember when Molly was poisoned
by the Black walnut in September?  I cried a lot those couple of days not knowing if
she was going to make it.  She did though.  This picture was taken when she was recovering.



2. Something you want to do again next year?  Nothing different is coming to
mind that was new that I did this year, so I will go with getting together with
family, go out to eat and read.  I love to read.

3. Talk about a new friend you made this year.  There are several new people
that I am working with this year.  I met a new friend named Debbie.  She is 
around my age and we just get along so well.  I am enjoying having her as a
new friend.  We laugh a lot and it is just nice having someone my age to talk 
to that understands things I go through.

4. How was your birthday this year?  It was during that time Molly was sick, so
not great, but not awful either.

5. Favorite book you read this year?  Well, People We Meet on Vacation by 
Emily Henry made me laugh a lot, but I think I will go with The Four Winds
by Kristin Hannah.  It is an amazing historical fiction book written during
the great depression and the Dust Bowl.  It is about a family in Texas and 
what happens to them during this time.  It was so good.  These were both
5 star reads for me though.  Click on the picture if you would like to read
the review at Goodreads.



6. What’s a bad habit you picked up this year?  I cannot think of any new ones
from this year.  I have plenty though.

7. Post a picture from the beginning of the year.  I have several meme
pictures, so this was the first actual picture.  It was taken February 4th, 2021.
These are co-workers from the elementary that I worked with last year.  I
believe it was twin day.  I am on the right in the back.  



8. Post a picture from the end of the year.  This picture is of me and my son 
Josh taken during my husband's family Christmas dinner.  It was at the
restaurant Josh works at and we were playing Bingo...Karl's Aunt Shirley
is behind us calling out Bingo numbers. 
This picture was taken December 5th, 2021.



9. A memorable meal this year?  Probably the one I had in the picture above.
I love Mexican food.  I had the burrito grande and it was wonderful.  I also
had homemade banana cheesecake and it was so delicious.  It was a lot of
fun with family, and it was a good meal too.

10. What are you excited about for next year?  I do not have anything planned
that I am excited about yet.   I guess I am excited to get back to work and
have more fun with my kids and co-workers.

11. What’s something you learned this year?  Patience and perseverance.

12. What’s something new about your place of residence (room, home, 
or general location) now vs the start of the year?  We got a new microwave 
Friday and it is super nice.  The town we live in is getting a new bakery, it
is being built now.  OH!  That can be my thing I am excited about for next year.
I cannot wait to go spend some time at this bakery.  It is close enough I can
walk to it.  It is next to my beauty salon.

13. Favorite place you visited this year?  I go to work, doctor and occasionally 
eat out.  I do visit my mom every Friday.  I will say her house.  It is
comfortable and nice to get to visit with her.

14. Did you keep any New Year’s Resolutions?  I did not make any.

15. Will you make New Year's Resolutions for 2022?  no

Bev, these questions were a lot of fun.  Thank-you!  Happy New Year!



5 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you and Josh! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's the first picture I've seen of Josh. He looks much younger than I expected - but then, I am growing old and most young people look like they're 12 to me anymore. I hope you have a great year at school and I'm glad you have a new friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's my fellow movie fan! Hi, Josh!

    So glad Molly is fine and fit again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo of you and your son! These were fun! A good start to the new year! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.