Pages

Friday, December 23, 2022

SATURDAY 9: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

 


Happy Holidays!


SATURDAY 9: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
(From the archives)
 

1. As you can see, when Sam Winters was a little girl, she loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. If you could ask Santa for anything at all, right now, what would it be?  The last few years I have been thinking more about my health.  My wish would be good health and happiness for us all.

2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?  Nice, I haven't done anything naughty in a long time.

3. Are you traveling this Christmas? If so, are you going by car, plane or train?  We are traveling just about 20 minutes away to my mom's house by car.

4.  Did you send any presents out of town? If so, what was it and how far did it travel?  No, the gifts I bought I was able to give in person.

5. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?  Yes, I found some really good deals on clothes at Kohl's.  I was able to replace some of my old clothes that needed to be thrown away.

6. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie or TV special? Have you seen it yet this year?  I don't really have an actual favorite.  I have several movies I enjoy.  I just watch what I have time for.  I mostly watch Hallmark movies, but when I get through those I will watch something else.  I am not sure what yet.

7. Which do you prefer: a hollow chocolate Santa or a chunk of fudge?  I will go with fudge.

8. Close your eyes and tell us the first carol that comes to mind.  Jingle Bells

9. What's your favorite winter beverage?  Hot chocolate




3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a beautiful, warm and safe Christmas, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine you being naughty -- except of course when you cheer against my Cubs! If I have hot chocolate this weekend, I will raise my mug to you. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I hope you have a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.