Pages

Saturday, November 25, 2023

Sunday Stealing - Surveys

 

Sunday Stealing - Surveys

 






1. How long was your last phone conversation?  3 minutes, Karl called to ask a quick question.

2. Have you ever dyed your hair?  yes

3. What do you have on your feet?  socks and tennis shoes

4. Do people ever mispronounce your name?  no, but it gets spelled wrong sometimes.

5. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?  Walmart

6. Does any part of your body hurt right now?  my back

7. Do you drink hard liquor?  no

8. Have you ever read a book in one sitting?  yes

9. Do you like cats?  Why or why not?  I like all animals.  Cats are furry and cute.

10. Do you like the ocean?  love it, but I also respect it.

11. Ever think you might have seen a UFO?  no

12. Do you type fast?  not really

13. How long are you usually in the shower for? 15 minutes

14. Chinese food or Mexican food?  Mexican, but I love both.

15. Do you read and believe your horoscope?  no


5 comments:

  1. I almost never initiate calls. They are usually from one of my sisters or a colleague on a committee. They are longer than I wish for, but there it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good, I am so glad to know I am not the only one in the shower for 15 min LOL. Have a great day. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to spend hours on the phone when I was a kid but now I rarely talk to anyone, I email or text.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband and mine must be related - quick question phone calls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes - respect the ocean. I've had a couple of scary moments in the sea (mainly because of my own stupidity as a youth).

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.