Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Tuesday 4 - Christmas

 



Christmas


 Hi there. It's time for another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4...  

Christmas is next week...Let's talk a bit about it, okay?

1. Are you excited for Christmas to come?  Yes and no.  I love the Christmas season and I get sad when it is over.  I enjoy the buildup.  I am excited for getting to be with my family on Christmas and having time off, but just will be sad when it is over. 

2. What do you look forward to on Christmas? Being with family and resting, being off work and reading.

3. What will Christmas Eve find you doing?  We usually do Meisha's presents on Christmas Eve and Josh opens one present.  We will probably be at home.

4. What will be on the menu for Christmas?   We will have the ham dinner, mashed potatoes/gravy, hot rolls, vegetables, deviled eggs and some desserts.  Josh does not like ham, so we will probably have a turkey breast for him too.



5 comments:

  1. I like ham, but hubby can't eat it. It is sad when it end. It takes time for me to decorate, so I take my time afterwards to slowly take it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds you will be creating wonderful memories.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful Christmas time together. That's what counts the most! God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ham and prefer that for Christmas. Deviled eggs too!! Funny how we get set in our ways for tradition and memories!! I enjoyed my visit here today, Lori!! Merry Christmas!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just writing a post now about how much I enjoy the anticipation of the season and so sad on December 26.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.