Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Sunday Stealing- Fashion Asks

https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/
December logo stolen from Smellyann



    What season has your favorite looks?  Winter...I love wearing sweaters and warm clothes with layers.

    Formal or casual?  casual


    Thrift store, boutique, or online?  boutique


    What’s your favorite decade for fashion?  I loved the 80's, but I enjoy wearing styles of the 70's (bojo chic).


    Do you like to accessorize?  I used to, but not much anymore.


    What does your basic outfit look like?  jeans, nice shirt, nice shoes.


    What piece of clothing do you spend your money on the most?  shoes


    Do you wear hats?  sometimes I wear a baseball cap


    What is your opinion on wearing socks and sandals together?  I feel like people should just do what makes them comfortable.  I do not do it though.


    What colors do you like to wear?  black, gray and red


    What are some of the strangest outfits you have seen?  not sure...maybe something from a fashion show...I see those and wonder who in the world would wear that crap.


    What fashions do you hate?  lots of holes in jeans, I like small ones or just one or two, but when the jeans look slashed up, that just looks tacky to me.


    What are you favorite styles?  tasteful classic clothes


    What do you think of body piercing?  my ears are pierced, that is all.  I have zero desire to pierce anything else.


    Do you like dyed hair?  yes


7 comments:

  1. I don't understand the holes-in-jeans thing. Never have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom used to take my daughter back-to-school shopping as a birthday present every year and they had some major fights over jeans because Mom refused to spend money on jeans that "looked like rags."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you about the ripped or distressed jeans. I mean... what are they paying for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had long hair, I'd wear a baseball cap. I love that ponytail-through-the-back look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't get the holes in jeans either!! So far all of us have answers casual and comfortable! That's how I roll! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do own one pair of distressed jeans and I don't ever feel quite right when I have them on. I'm such a neat freak and such a classic dresser that I'm not even sure why I bought them. :o)) A weak moment I suppose. Happiest of weeks to you Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with most of your answers Lori especially the holes in the jeans and the crazy high fashion styles on the runway. I'm a classic dresser and was always commented on my style when I was younger. Have a blessed day ahead my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.