Pages

Friday, December 21, 2018

Saturday 9: Happy Holidays!

http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com/


Saturday 9: Happy Holidays! (from the archives)


1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick's lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether -- either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn't celebrate Christmas?  I was shy.  I remember visiting him once or twice and I always wrote a letter.  I am not sure why my mom quit taking me.  I may not have said much.  Hahahaha

2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?  Nice.  Ido not have the time or energy to be naughty.

3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest?  no.  I sent a card to Australia though.  I used to send a lot more cards overseas.

4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?  I buy what I need and that is my gift.  I got some shirts for school.

5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie? Have you seen it yet this year?  I watch Hallmark movies, but I do not need to see any certain movie at Christmas.  We did watch Holiday Inn last night though.

6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day?  yes...with my cousin when I was in high school or so.  We were both visiting our Granie and Papa in Oklahoma, but I think that year for whatever reason we went to a movie.

7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party?  no

8. What's your favorite beverage in cold weather? hot chocolate

9. Share a memory from last Christmas.  I bought my mom some Pioneer Woman things.  She freaked out she was so excited.  I video taped her and watched it all year.  I got her a Pioneer Woman toaster this year.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Pioneer Woman and can understand your mom's excitement!! This is a fun Saturday 9 and I enjoyed your answers!! Mine will post in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you made your mom so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your #9! Watching funny videos of our parents is quite a good hobby! I got some funny filters on my dad--hilarious stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun getting Pioneer Woman stuff. Glad your mom was happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Pioneer Woman stuff sells out fast. You have to grab it when you see it! Not bad for a blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.