1. Wednesday, December 19, 2018, is National Hard Candy Day! So the first question today is to ask if you enjoy hard candy, especially the kind we usually see during this festive time of year? What is your favorite? Which hard candy brings up the best memories for you if any? I love hard candy, I am not even sure why I do not have any in my house. I always liked the long swirled ones with red color in them. I have no idea what they are. My Granie always had them at Christmas, it was a mixed box of candy, so I think of her and my family Christmas when I think of those candies. (It is ribbon candy...I have been reading about it at all of your blogs).
2. Holiday shopping! Are you finished? If you could spend an entire day in just one store, which one would it be and why? I am finished. I hate shopping, so the thought of having to stay in a store for a whole day makes me shudder. If I had to make a choice and money was not an issue, I would choose a clothing store.
3. What holiday dessert describes you and why? I am not really sure.
4. What is your least favorite holiday side dish? cranberries
5. Now be real!! There is one on almost every tree. What is the ugliest tree ornament you have ever seen? I do not pay that close of attention to other people's trees, but my Granie made some ceramic ornaments and some of them are kind of ugly, but they are my favorites. I have a friend that adds a new ugly ornament to her tree every year. So fun! They are kind of cute.
6. Tell us something random about your week!! We went to see Nutcracker Ballet on Saturday, then went to eat Italian afterwards and then to the city square for pictures with the Christmas tree. We took my mom with us, so it was a lot of fun.