Sunday, August 26, 2018
Sunday Stealing- Misc. Quesions
1. How has your life most benefited from the Internet? Whether it’s meeting people, cutting business overhead, finding rare collectibles, or simply sharing funny cat pictures, share how the web has made life easier. I am able to keep in touch with people I would otherwise not have any contact with and also meet new and exciting people from all over the world. I enjoy watching YouTube and learning make-up tricks and I also do a lot of research, I am always looking something up and learning something new. I love to shop online and look up recipes. I also get lesson plan ideas from Pinterest. So many things.
2. The getaway car is waiting outside – where is it taking you? Orange Beach, Alabama, that was my favorite vacation and I would love to go back.
3. Do you reply to comments on your blog? All of them? Or just the really interesting ones? Do you go back to check if the authors or the blogs you comment on reply to your comments? I do not usually comment back because I assume no one pays any attention. I have gone back in the past to see if there are follow up comments, but not often.
4. On average, how long does it take you to make an important decision? It depends, I do not rush into things, I pray about things carefully and then make a decision.
5. Do you gather a lot of information prior to making the decision, or do you go with your gut in the heat of the moment? uh...just answered that...I take my time.
6. What’s the most important thing you’ve learned recently? The latest thing I have researched was about a medication my son is taking. I was curious how long it could take to start helping him and what the side effects were.
7. What’s your hidden talent? Are you double-jointed? Can you sneeze the alphabet? Share your unique skill. If I have a unique skill, I must not think it is very unique because nothing is coming to mind.
8. Rate the level of intensity you have about wanting to know God – no desire, low priority, curious, great desire, high priority, desperate to learn more. Explain your answer. high priority. I want to know as much about God as I can. He is part of my life.
9. What’s one of your nicknames? How did you get that nickname? The kids at the preschool come up with all kinds of names for me...they do their best, they have speech problems, and they are just young, but I have been called Ray Ray and Becky...Becky is a joke...the teachers call me Becky. My dad called me Sapphire when I was young, it is my birthstone.
10. What do you have to have with you when you travel? Why? My phone I guess, I always want to have pictures to remember my time somewhere.
11. What do you think about reading books on an electronic reading device? Do you have an electronic reading device? Do you love it? Why? If you don’t love it, why not? I am old school and prefer holding a book in my hands, but I have read a book on a device. I did not love it. It kind of hurts my eyes, I just like holding a book and smelling the pages of a book...old school.
12. Do you prefer writing on paper or a keyboard? Why? I took classes a few years back and I would always write my papers out and then type them. I type now only if I am doing a paper. However, I do have a penpal, I do love to write letters and send them and I also like to write in my journal as well as blog online.
13. If the shoes make the man (or woman), what do your shoes say about you right now? (Assuming you’re wearing shoes. Although if you’re not, that certainly says something, too.) I am wearing tennis shoes, they are saying I want to be comfortable.
14. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Saucony tennis shoes. I just like to be comfortable.
15. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one ability or quality, what would it be? Be more articulate. I feel like I can write ok, but I try to talk too fast sometimes and stumble over my words. It makes me feel very insecure.