Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Sunday Stealing




Sunda Stealing

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair

2. What colour is your favourite hoodie?  black

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? yes

4. Do you plan outfits? yes, the night before so I do not take so long in the morning.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?  I feel good.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? a candle

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?  I was young and I was a princess...never dreamed I was a princess before. hahaha

8. Did you meet anybody new today?  I just woke up, so no.

9. What are you craving right now? fettuccine, I have some leftover from dinner last night.

10. Do you floss? yes

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? cole slaw

12. Are you emotional? yes, too emotional...it is embarrassing

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? not sure...probably not, that would take a while.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I try to lick, but I end up biting.

15. Do you like your hair?  I have learned to like it.  It is naturally curly.  I had to learning how to style it.

16. Do you like yourself?  kind of

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?  yes

18.What are you listening to right now?  church

19. Are your parents strict?  they were when I was young

20. Would you go sky diving?  no

21. Do you like cottage cheese? no

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? yes

23. Do you rent movies often?  define often, probably once a week

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?  I don't see anything sparkly.

25. How many countries have you visited?  just the U.S.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? yes, when I was in college we prank called a friend of ours every night for a couple of days using a crazy voice, then we used the voice in person with him to let him know it was us.

27. Ever been on a train? yes

28. Brown or white eggs? either

29.Do you have a cell-phone? yes

30. Do you use chap stick? I use blistex


Want to play?  Click on the logo above!


6 comments:

  1. My hair is naturally cury-ish. The nice thing about it is that it styles itself...has a mind of its own and does a better job than I would do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly how it goes with curly hair! I fought with and hated mine for most of my life (though the 80s were good...curly hair does big hair very well). Then I got Brazilian blow-outs for about 5 years and a couple of years ago I found out about Deva Curl cuts and products and I'm finally (mostly) at peace with my curls.

    I enjoyed your answers. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your answers. Memes are a lot of fun I think!
    I especially liked the prank call story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every girl is a princess. Or should be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice dream. Emotional is embarrassing, but it's also endearing at times. If you can laugh or cry with your future mother in law, you know you'll be alright. If she is a stoic, run awaaaayyyy! lol
    That prank call dtory is a classic treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.