Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Sunday Stealing- Three Wishes

https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/


https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/


 This is #2 of "Three Wishes."
16.) What is your favorite wild animal?   Oh man!  I love animals...I will say monkey, but I love them all.

17.)
Name 3 of your favorite childhood shows:  Full House, Silver Spoons, Family Ties

18.)
If you could live as a character in a movie who would it be?  So...I have the worst time remembering movies, so nothing is coming to mind.

19.)
Favorite vegetable? green beans

20.)
Favorite Fruit?  peaches

21.)
If you had a dragon what would you name it?  Torch

22.)
What do you put on hotdogs?  ketchup and mustard

23.)
Do you play online games?   sometimes...on facebook

24.)
What's your favorite way to get inspired?  it depends on what I am getting inspired to do.  Sometimes I can read someone's blog and if they are talking about cleaning, it inspires me to clean too.  Church inspires me to be a better person.  I do not really have a favorite way.  Anything that inspires me makes me happy.

25.)
Do you have a middle name? yes... Lynn

26.)
If you had to order from a kid's menu, what would you get?  cheeseburger and fries

27.)
Do you speak any other languages?  I know a little French, Spanish and some sign language

28.)
Do you use Twitter?  just a little, I read it for sports updates mostly.  I use facebook and instagram more.

29.)
Do you go onto YouTube?  Oh yes!  I love to research products on there.

30.)
Do you play Angry Birds?  nope



8 comments:

  1. I love reading these and finding out more about my online friends. I had almost entirely forgotten about the show Silver Spoons. I loved it when it was on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silver Spoons.... I loved that show!! Have a great Sunday and week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm, peaches. One of the most fun trips of my childhood was going to a "pick-your-own" peach orchard in South Carolina and picking a bushel of peaches. They were enormous, sweet, and juicy. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never eaten a fresh peach. It's a texture thing and the fuzzy skin is a turn-off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Me, Myself and I....I remember fondly going each year to pick peaches. Loved them...and didn't mind the fuzzy skin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, this type meme really tells a lot about the folks who participate in them and it's such fun. Have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your answers. I know some French and sign language as well. I was so addicted to Angry Birds for awhile but could never get past a certain level and just gave up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.