NATIONAL FROZEN YOGURT DAY
Frozen Yogurt Day was the most fun of the choices for today's first question. I have no idea why the creator chose a winter day to celebrate a frozen dessert, but here we are!! Let's talk about food today (one of my favorite subjects)!
1. Today, Wednesday, February 6th, is Frozen Yogurt Day! A cold dessert on what must be a very cold day for most of you reading this today! Do you enjoy frozen yogurt? Does it matter what the weather is? Share with us your favorite flavor and/or topping, please!! I do like frozen yogurt! I enjoy vanilla and I enjoy m&m's as a topping.
2. What food do you know you shouldn't eat but can't help yourself? Cookies
3. If your life was a meal, what kind of meal would it be? Probably some kind of fast food, I feel like I am always running.
4. Do you like spicy food? Why or why not? What is the spiciest food you have ever eaten? I like spicy food, but not terribly spicy. I do not want my mouth burning or anything. I am not sure what the spiciest food I have ever eaten is.
5. (Most of you know I have been sick with a cold.) What food do you eat or crave when you have a bad cold? Something with strong flavor because I usually lose my sense of taste a little when I have a cold. I had a cold last weekend, but I am getting a little better now.
6. Please tell us something random about your week (and maybe it will involve food). We ate Applebees on Superbowl Sunday. It was delicious. We usually eat pizza and watch the game, but this year I found an Agatha Christie program on Amazon Prime (ABC Murders) to watch and then watched Victoria on PBS.
I'm am heading to my blog to write this also as it looks like fun. I hope you don't mind that I joined in. I am not a fan of frozen yogurt but will eat it before I will regular yogurt.ReplyDelete
We LOVE Victoria!! What a great series it is! Haven't been to Applebees in a while. Thanks so much for joining the Medley today!!ReplyDelete
Wasn't The ABC Murders great!! I never would have thought of Malkovich as Poirot, but I really liked it! Have you seen the new Witness For The Prosecution and also And Then There Were None? Also Netflix Originals, I think. My kind of movie!ReplyDelete
Sounds like a lovely Sunday...I’m so sad our Applebee’s closed and moved out of town. We always enjoyed the 2 for 20.00. Including the bbq chicken wings. Yum! We also enjoyed Victoria this week.. such a wonderful program! Thanks for stopping by my page and have a great week!ReplyDelete
I haven't been to Applebee's in a very long time and I really like to go there. Sounds like you made a smart decision in not watching the Super Bowl, it was boring and we were still aggravated over our Saints being cheated out of playing in it. :o(( Happy rest of the week!ReplyDelete
Your answer to #3 made me smile. I used to have a sign in my kitchen that read "If we are what we eat, then I am either fast, cheap, or easy." LOL I always thought that about summed it up.ReplyDelete
I haven't had cookie I didn't like and I just love dunking them in coffee.ReplyDelete
Applebee's and Agatha Christie are splendid alternatives to the Stupid Bowl! Enjoy the rest of your week, Lori!ReplyDelete
I think your alternatives to the Superbowl were excellent choices - I've watched both of them.ReplyDelete
Here is the link to my story.ReplyDelete
I wish we would have watched something besides the superbowl, as it was a boring game!ReplyDelete