Yogurt Day was the most fun of the choices for today's first question.
I have no idea why the creator chose a winter day to celebrate a frozen
dessert, but here we are!! Let's talk about food today (one of my
Today, Wednesday, February 6th, is Frozen Yogurt Day! A cold dessert
on what must be a very cold day for most of you reading this today! Do
you enjoy frozen yogurt? Does it matter what the weather is? Share
with us your favorite flavor and/or topping, please!! I do like frozen yogurt! I enjoy vanilla and I enjoy m&m's as a topping.
2. What food do you know you shouldn't eat but can't help yourself? Cookies
3. If your life was a meal, what kind of meal would it be? Probably some kind of fast food, I feel like I am always running.
4. Do you like spicy food? Why or why not? What is the spiciest food you have ever eaten? I like spicy food, but not terribly spicy. I do not want my mouth burning or anything. I am not sure what the spiciest food I have ever eaten is.
5. (Most of you know I have been sick with a cold.) What food do you eat or crave when you have a bad cold? Something with strong flavor because I usually lose my sense of taste a little when I have a cold. I had a cold last weekend, but I am getting a little better now.
6. Please tell us something random about your week (and maybe it will involve food). We ate Applebees on Superbowl Sunday. It was delicious. We usually eat pizza and watch the game, but this year I found an Agatha Christie program on Amazon Prime (ABC Murders) to watch and then watched Victoria on PBS.