2. Would you accept $1,000,000 to leave the country and never set foot in it again. I don't think so. We live in a great country. I wouldn't want to leave it. I would never leave my mom and she would not want to leave the country.
3. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the body or the mind of a 30 year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want? mind
4. What would constitute a “perfect” evening for you? It depends...sometimes I like to watch tv shows or a ballgame...other nights I want to read and be left alone. My husband and I do not get out much...we really need to. We had planned to try to get out of town this summer, but it has been too hot. The things we have planned are all outdoors.
5. Whom do you admire most? In what way does that person inspire you? I really admire my co-worker Lori. I know I talk about her a lot, but she is so positive and real. She talks about her problems, but not all of the time and she never has a bad word to say about anyone. She is amazing!
6. Do you prefer being around men or women? Do your closest friends tend to be men or women? Women and we have a ball together. Most of the time I am with Karl and Josh, so to be with the girls is nice for me.
7. If you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose, would you? NO!
8. What is your most treasured memory? When Josh was born and spending time with my Grandparents.
9. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life? Is there anything you hope to do that is even better? (Let’s exclude raising children, if you have them) I work with children with learning disabilities. I especially love working with children with autism, it is kind of my thing. I find ways to communicate with them and work with them to get them to trust me so they can learn. It is a process and it feels good when we make progress.
10. If you went to a dinner party and were offered a dish you had never tried, would you want to taste it, even if it sounded strange and not very appealing? not really
11. Do your close friends tend to be older or younger than you? older and younger both, but we are all very close in age.
12. How do you feel when people sing Happy Birthday to you in a restaurant? I love it.
13. When you tell a story, do you often exaggerate or embellish it? If so, why? no
14. If a friend were almost always late, would you resent it or simply allow for it? Can you be allowed to be on time? I guess when I was younger I resented it. One of my sisters-in-law is always late. It was my son's birthday and she was late as usual, well the kids were all there, so I decided to start things. My mother-in-law wanted me to wait. I didn't. It wasn't about her. I had kids there and one child could only stay for an hour. I think that was the last time she was late for an event I was having. She was not mad. She understands I am not going to wait for her. I am always on time or early.
15. If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, or personal secretary, which would you choose? I am going to say cook and I would have them cook me healthy food. My guys like junk food. I would really love to have a housekeeper too. Wouldn't we all?