2. Do you drink enough water? no, and I really need to change that.
3. When was the last time you ate at Burger King? I can't remember...it was this summer though.
4. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? I love both, sorry I cannot pick
5. How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning? like I want to go back to sleep
6. Would you rather take someone on a date, or be taken on a date? be taken on a date
7. When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes? I do not remember, but I got some high heel shoes for the wedding I am going to this Friday. I hope I do not fall down. I can always go barefoot.
8. Vodka or wine? wine...it was vodka when I was in college. I do not drink now, however...I was at a baby shower a couple of weeks ago and I had a small glass of wine. I should probably do that more often, I was so calm.
9. How often do you cry? oh geez, I cry at silly things, so a lot. I am not sure.
10. Ever had a crush on a teacher? I do not think so.
11. Can you wire a plug? I am going to say no.
12. Do you wear socks to bed? I start with socks and when my feet get warm they must come off. I cannot sleep with cold feet.
13. What is currently bugging you? How am I going to find time to read when school starts....hahahaha...I am enjoying reading books so much this summer.
15. Can you change a car tire? no...don't laugh at me.
16. Have you met more than ten celebrities? no
17. Do you sleep naked? Lord no
18. What was the best music gig you’ve ever attended? I liked The Beach Boys concerts I went to.
19. Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow on line? no
20. Who is someone who has changed your life positively. My co-worker Lori
21. Favourite city? St. Louis, MO
22. Can you drive? yes, of course...I live in the country, I wouldn't be able to get anywhere if I didn't drive.
22. Cigarettes or alcohol? no, neither...alcohol over cigarettes though.
23. Favourite and least favourite accents? Favorite would be Southern (USA) and Australian and English. Least favorite, I will say northern USA (Boston area)
24. Did you play Red Rover when you were a child? YES!!!
25. Do you like 1980s fashion? Yes, I am from that time.
After day long flight cancellations and delays I got from San Diego to Las Vegas McCarran International Airport.ReplyDelete
Made the mistake of eating at the Burger King.
Whopper with cheese, french fries and large drink was like fifteen bucks!
I am surprised they didn't charge me for ketchup.
agree, wine is better ^^ReplyDelete
Loved your answers. A lot of them I would answer as you did.ReplyDelete
Giggling over the accent comment; I was born in Indiana, lived in Chicago until I was 8, then raised in Florida, got married when I was 21, moved around (husband was in service) and then we lived in Alabama for 21 years, now we are back north. Folks say I have a midwestern twang mixed with southern, whatever that means, grin. I get the comment, "Your not from around here, are you?" lol (gee, what gave it away? lol)ReplyDelete
Your accent answers are great!ReplyDelete
FUN q-and-a today! I, too, love Southern drawls … but a handsome Italian accent can still make my knees grow week. LOL!ReplyDelete
Haha! We are the opposite on the Boston accent! I love it. I really enjoy reading everyones answers on these questions.ReplyDelete
I've been to Boston - just a normal American accent to me.
Also, it's good to dream - I do it all the time.
Fun questions this week and I enjoyed your answers, Lori! Wishing you a good week ahead!!ReplyDelete
Loved your answers... so funny, our daughter lives right outside of Boston.. picture this.. she is Korean , living outside of Boston and when she speaks it is a southern drawl. And Lori, I mean this as lovingly as I can,, poor child,, growing up in the 80's... poor child... Amanda grew up in the 80's too, and the hair about got me!!!ReplyDelete
Gee, nobody is saying they like a Pittsburgh accent. lol I don't speak Pittsburghese but I'm sure I still carry the nasally drawl of southwestern Pennsylvania and I don't like it either!ReplyDelete
Enjoy reading all those books this summer!
I enjoyed this.ReplyDelete