Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Sunday Stealing- Etsy

Etsy



  



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1. What’s your favorite kind of cake?  chocolate

2. What’s your favorite cocktail?  I do not drink

3. If you are alone for the evening, what do you fix yourself for dinner?  pizza

4. What make was your first car?  Ford Fairmont.  I did not have this car long though, 
it broke down.  My second car was a Chevy Cavalier and I liked it a lot better.



5. What is your height?  5'4"

6. What was your least favorite toy as a child?  not sure

7. What’s your favorite cartoon character?  Mickey Mouse

8. What’s your dream car?  I would be happy with a new version of what I have which is
a Toyota Camry.  It runs and runs and it is a 2002.  This is a newer version.



9. What’s your favorite pizza topping?  ham and hamburger

10. What’s your favorite sports team?  Kansas City Chiefs and St. Louis Cardinals



11. What’s your favorite TV show?  New Amsterdam



12. What is your favorite ice cream?  Vanilla

13. What is your favorite song?  I do not have a favorite song.  I like a lot of different songs.

14. What’s your least favorite chore?  dusting and mopping... it hurts my back

15. What was your first job?  McDonalds.  I worked in drive thru a lot.

Happy Easter!


 

10 comments:

  1. I don't drink anymore--but my go-to was a margarita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do agree about the Kansas City Chiefs and
    about dusting.
    Have a wonderful Easter!

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a beautiful Easter my friend. I always enjoy your answers, Lori. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE new Amsterdam, and Mick-Mouse! Forgot about him and Minnie... they are faves for sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter, Lori, to you and your family! I watch New Amsterdam, too. Love it! I opted out of the questions today but many of my answers mirror yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #2 - Try a mocktail - I've had some interesting ones in the UAE and Oman. No alcohol - guaranteed.

    #14 - I hate those too. And yes - back issue prevail.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband looked at the new Camrys; he doesn't think I could see out of them well. I can't see well out of the 2014 we have as it is. I'd like to downsize to a Corolla but he is 6'2" tall and doesn't think he could stand one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got to give New Amsterdam a try, seems popular!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ham and hamburger together?

    I'm glad to see others who like "New Amsterdam." It's one of those "if only..." kinds of places!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mom bought a 2002 Camry, loved it so much she bought a 2010 Camry. Nice car.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.