Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Tuesday 4 Meme- The Times They are A-Changing

 



The Times They are A-Changing

Welcome once again to Tuesday4 in memory of Toni Taddeo...
Lets discuss the times we live in.

1. What changes are you grateful for? How have things changed in your life time?
We got cordless phones and microwaves, computers and smart phones during my
lifetime.  I am kind of thankful for all of those things...even though I feel like those
same things have made things faster, it seems we are busier.  Sometimes I just put
my phone in another room so I am not being bothered.  It is in another room as I 
type this.  We also have better medical technology.


2. Did your parents have things better than you today?  I think things are much
easier for me.  I am not sure about better.  I think in some ways they did and other
ways I had it better.  I think for me, it is just what I was used to.  I am sure
Josh thinks he has it the best.  It is just what we get used to.


3. What time period would you rather live in.. or are you okay with today? 
would not mind going back to the early 2000's...we had smart phones and such, but
people were not attached to them as much.

4. What changes would you make for our time to make it nicer/better to live in?
I just wish people would be nice.  It isn't hard.  There are a lot of opinions and 
beliefs in this world.  Stop telling me your opinions like mine do not matter.  That
goes for everyone.  That is why I do not share my beliefs and opinions.  Everyone
is different.  It should be respected.  It is good to be different.



11 comments:

  1. Good morning Lori! I have similar opinions as you do about this subject and like you, I tend to keep quiet about it for the most part. I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers Lori. If we do chose to share our opinion with others, we should at the very least do it with kindness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lessons I learned from my Mom : be nice ,be polite to others. I find I do the phone trick more often noe too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori:
    Great answers today.
    Have a nice Tuesday!

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rarely keep my phone near me.. its always someplace else! Thanks for joining in

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree Lori, being nice is important!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I chuckled when you said back to the early 2000s until I realized that is 20 years ago. Good grief, where does the time go? You are right that everything is faster now. Maybe not such a good thing and I agree about feelings hurt and non-tolerance. Good answers! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful answer for #4! Nice is something very few seem to do any more. I miss when we weren't connected to the phones, too...and I often leave mine at home or turn it off during things that shouldn't be interrupted...or just to take a break. It was nice when people couldn't ALWAYS find us. Have a great week, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed your answers and I just adore your siggy at the end, smiles. Have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your answers, especially #4 :) Ohh, I love your sigtag, too! Hope your week has been going well, Lori. Sorry I haven't posted more often. I mentioned at Gloria's blog that I really should try more meme's. Would help when I can't think of much to say, but want to keep my blog current lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed your answers. I wish that in our time people were nicer. Today people are looking for things to be offended about. There is such division - not only in government but between people. I agree that I enjoy the technology of today but sometimes I long for the "good ole days" - whatever you think they are. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.