Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Tuesday 4 Meme- Your Town


 


Your Town

Welcome to Tuesday 4 begun by Toni Taddeo and continued in her honor.



Let's talk about your town this week!

1. Do you like your town? Is it a city, town ? Can you describe it for us?  I live in 
a small rural town.  However, there is a large road that runs on each side of the town
and so there has been some growth here.  There is a lot of farm land here where I 
live and it is nice and quiet.  I do like it.  I like that it is small and quiet.

2. Are there any special points of interest in your town?  Not really...it is a 
sleepy little town.

3.Does your town have parks, restaurants?  There are a couple of restaurants, but no 
park.  We have a salon and a post office and a gas station.  I believe the population
is 911.

4. Do you think your town needs changes to make it better and if so what changes 
would you make?  When I first moved here there was hardly anything here.  It has grown
quite a bit.  I love the growth, but I love the quiet too.  I like it just the way it is.  


15 comments:

  1. Hi Lori!! Just wanted to pop in and say hi! It's been a long time but I am finally back to blogging. I have missed it so much and visiting everyone. I am glad to see that there are some that are still blogging as well. I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori:
    I love the small city we live in, it's close to everything.
    I always enjoy your answers.
    Have a wonderful day!

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing more important than living in a place you love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds lovely to me. I love the farmlands and rural areas. We do have a fairly busy highway running through the middle of our community which is getting more and more traffic as they complete the 4-laning of it, and so I expect more growth will also come when the road is complete. I just hope it doesn't make it grow too much. We like it just fine the way it is. Your area sounds lovely to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do live in a small town! I am from one with about 1100 people - also a farming community. Is that where you teach? I enjoyed your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, I teach in the district where I went to school. It isn't far.

      Delete
  7. Like I was telling fellow blogger Gloria, gotta see photos, LOLOL. Have a beautiful rest of the week, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree Lori! We live in a small town as well, and we love the peace, quiet and friendly neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. At least your town is growing. I think ours is shrinking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My town is growing by leaps and bounds. I think a lot of people are retiring here. The city definitely needs to do something about traffic flow, though. It's hard to get anywhere during tourist season.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the quiet is the most enchanting thing about small towns. Ours really tries to keep commercial development to those things that won't be too obtrusive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.