Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Sunday Stealing- Favorites

 




1. What is your favorite accent?  Australian

2. What is your favorite animal?  dog

3. What is your favorite band?  The Cars

4. What is your favorite childhood book? The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane 

by Kate DiCamillo

5. What is your favorite color?  all of them

6. What is your favorite drink? Pepsi or Sweet Tea

7. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? vanilla

8. What is your favorite place on the planet?  anywhere with my family

9. What is your favorite sandwich?  club

10. What is your favorite swear word?  dang it, crap

11. What is your favorite thing to wear?  yoga pants, t-shirt and tennis shoes.

12. What is your favorite food to eat on a rainy day? potato soup

13. What is your favorite food to eat on a sunny day?  BLT

14. What is your favorite number?  I don't have one.

15. What is your favorite snack?  crackers of some kind for salty and chocolate for sweet.





10 comments:

  1. Aww this looks fun! Dog is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet tea. A term I never head until my paents moved to the US South in 1974. https://www.rogerogreen.com/2023/01/15/sunday-stealing-favorites/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum on the BLT!! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum on the BLT. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter loves sweet tea.
    Potato soup...that's a great idea!! Thanks!

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A BLT! That's an oldy but a goody. Those are good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made chili yesterday but any soup will do on a chilly day. I enjoyed all of your answers, Lori!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVED the same book, but I don't remember it from being a kid--I gave it to nieces and nephews as gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I misread it. I still like it as a childhood book, just not from my childhood. I read it to Josh. It makes me cry every single time.

      Delete
  9. The Aussie accent is fun - there's good banter between Aussies and Brits.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.