Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Tuesday 4 Meme- Out West...

 



Out West...



 Howdy Partners... welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.

Today let's talk about  the West.

1. Got some favorite Cowboy or western movies or TV shows you have liked?  I currently watch Yellowstone and I love that one.  My dad watched a lot of westerns.  The ones he watched were pretty good.

2.  Ever been to a rodeo or horse show of any kind?  I have been to the rodeo a few times.  I went to a horse show once.  I think we were with friends at the horse show.  I don't remember much about it.

3. Can you ride a horse or would you like to try?  Yes, I have been riding with a saddle and bareback too.  It has been a few years though.  The last time I rode I was sore.  It works a lot of muscles.

4.  How would a vacation on a dude ranch suit you?  I would like it, but I would only do relaxing things.  



6 comments:

  1. I too was very sore after riding a horse. I'd love to go to a dude ranch and partake in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like the relaxing part of a dude ranch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes siree, horse riding will make you very sore!! Enjoyed reading your answers, Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to relaxing things at a dude ranch!! LOL I'm with you, Lori! Fun questions and answers today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not ride a horse if I wanted too. I am lacking in those seat muscles! Did Josh ever ride with you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yah, I'd only want to do relaxing things too, nothing that would kill me or throw my back out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.