Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Tuesday 4 Meme- Home Sweet Home

 



Home Sweet Home

a 1939 Living Room
 Welcome once again to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4
where we hope you will stretch your mind, your imagination and your friendships online by sharing a bit of yourself with others.

This week the subject is Your Home .

1. What kind of home do you have and does it need repair or improvements this year?  We live in a single family home, I think it would be considered a bungalow.

2. How do you accessorize your home inside and out?    Plants, art, books, wall hangings, maybe music in the background?  I have several wall hangings and pictures on the walls.  It has a country feel to it.  I rarely play music in the house anymore, but sometimes the tv is on.  If I am alone, it is quiet.

3. What objects reside on your coffee table? Night stand? Side tables? Kitchen/Dining table?   My side table has a small lamp, a candle, a picture of Josh and a couple Colleen Hoover books.   



4.  Do you like your kitchen organized and with counters cleared off or do you prefer to have out the things you use often?     Do you mind  what some might see as clutter or do you hate having to dig out tools and appliances  when it comes time to use them? and prefer to have them within easy reach?  I like cleared off counters, but we do not have a lot of space, so there are things sitting on the counters.


10 comments:

  1. Your home sounds very nice and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori, enjoyed reading your answers today! Happy Tuesday 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the country feel. You house sounds calming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like seeing and hearing about everyone's styles and choices. Thanks for sharing yours, a cozy, wonderful home. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think keeping kitchen counters empty is too hard. I like things out so I can get them quick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things on the counter works for me. You are busy working and can't worry about it. Time for yourself is more important!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A house with nothing on the counters in the kitchen wouldn't feel like a home to me!! I enjoyed this Tuesday 4 and your answers, Lori! I'm sure I would feel right at home in your home!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to read from you. Your home sounds nice and cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a country cozy feel to home. And we all have things on the counters. If we don't, most likely we never are home to cook. Totally clean and clear counters are for model homes, not places where people live and enjoy life. We rarely play music in our house anymore as well. But my hubby usually is watching something on TV, sports, YouTube, etc., and I do a lot here on my computer...where I sometimes do listen to music with my headphones on...but usually just a special song now and then. I think if I lived alone I would probably play a lot more music. Enjoy your day. I know you are a busy teacher with plenty to keep you on the go. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your answers this week. I think it's so important for our homes to be a haven for us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.