Pages

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Sunday Stealing- My Favorites

 

Sunday Stealing

1. Favorite food- Mexican (burritos)

2. Favorite color-red, but I love all of the colors

3. Favorite Animal- dog

4. Favorite thing to do on a cold day- read or watch tv

5. Favorite vacation spot- by the ocean

6. Favorite TV show- I am currently enjoying The Crown

7. Favorite Mythical creature- unicorn

8. Favorite fairy tale- I like all of the different versions of Cinderella

9. Favorite thing to draw- houses, hearts, people, dogs

10. Favorite scent- vanilla

11. Favorite mode of transportation-car

12. Favorite vegetable-green beans

13. Favorite candy-chocolate

14. Favorite sport-baseball and football

15. Favorite weather- sunny and warm in the 60's or 70's.





7 comments:

  1. Wishing you a beautiful day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite colour is purple, I love watching wild birds, yeah the unicorn is an amazing mythical creature. I like train trips just don't take many and either spring or autumn for me the in-between seasons not too hot nor too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been watching the Crown too. It's sort of interesting, but I save the stuff I really like for evening when my husband and I can watch together; we like a lot of the same shows. I sometimes watch The Crown in the afternoon when he's napping on the couch. He has cochlear implants, and I tell him to take his ears off so the TV won't bother him. I looked up your town... what a wonderful place to live! I love the Ozarks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to watch The Crown but we don't subscribe any streaming services because we still have DSL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An easy Sunday Stealing for a change! I enjoyed your answers and we had a couple that were the same! Have a good week ahead, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a fun post. I'm a fan of chocolate too, especially dark chocolate. Yum! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.