Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Tuesday 4- Happy New Year!

 



Happy New Year

Happy New year!
Let's  start off the year with some questions about you....


1. What was your dream job when you were a little kid?  I wanted to be an anthropologist when I was really young, then later in high school I wanted to work in medical technology. Alternatively.. what is a dream date?  nice dinner and musical theater.

2. Who is going to play you in the movie about your life? Sandra Bullock

3.What is the best life lesson you have learned so far? God is enough.

4. What is your favorite name for a girl.. how about for a boy?  I had a student named Whitley that I really loved her and I liked her name.  Josh is my son's name, so I will go with Whitley and Joshua.

Thank you for making Tuesday 4 a success and for helping to keep Toni's project going. I know she would be pleased.   I am so grateful for all of you.  


10 comments:

  1. We have similar answers Lori. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitley is a lovely and different name. Not sure if I've ever heard it. Oh, Sandra Bullock would be great!! I enjoyed your answers! Hope you have a marvelous Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't think of anyone to play me, lol. That would be scary, LOLOL. Anyways, wishing you a beautiful day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all your answers. I never heard of Whitley. Very sweet name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its interesting how we associate names with people we either like or not. I became a Med. Tech myself and then studied anthropology with an eye to becoming a Forensic anthropologist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never had a dream job, just never gave it a thought.
    No one my life is too boring
    Trust in God
    Girls name----Mae, Boys name.......Leo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry... messed that comment up! I like the name Whitley. I don't think I've ever heard it before. Happy new year, Lori!!

      Delete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.